Part- 14

Previously

Her Vibes are dark

Jungkook: I saw y/n started laughing like psychopath. Her eyes turned red .
Her gaze darkened. She then went closer to the Upper Council members.

Y/n : Hahahaha! U think u can make me weak with my emotions hahaha!
U know nothing about me .

She said darkly.

Rm: I saw her gaze darkened and her bracelet turned into dark red and that's when she attacked the council with the light of her bracelet.

But the Council stopped her

But the Council stopped her . They encircled her , grabbed her and put their right hand on her head, then a black mist surrounded her and she fell on the floor and the bracelet loosened it's grip from her wrist .

Council member: She's very strong ! Her emotions doesn't control her instead she control her emotions . I've never witnessed such a powerful human with a bad past .
So taking every point in mind. I officially announce her as a member of bangtan group.

With that the council left the place .
Bangtan and yuri ran towards y/n . Jin checked her

Jin: She just blacked out don't worry 

Yuri: I saw Yoongi picked y/n in bridal style and then we all left the house .

Taehyung: I saw yoongi hyung picked y/n up , this made me feel a little bit of jealous. But why???

Rm: We all went outside the house. We were walking towards the exist that's when we saw 'the witch' . Oh Shit!

Taehyung: Hyung!! Witch !

Rm : I know . Yuri stay close to jungkook .

They all keep going. When they were about to walk past the witch , the witch spoke.

Witch: Well! Well! Well! Look at the all mighty Bangtan.
She said sarcastically .

Yuri: Her aura is so evil . She's wearing dark red cloak . There's a big black  crow sitting on her shoulder. Her eyes are red.
She looked at everyone but then her gaze stopped at y/n who is unconsciously lying in yoongi's arms .

Witch: Hmmm! Human .
She said while licking her sharp front teeth.

Jin: What the hell u  want Lisa ?
He said rudely

Lisa: Oh that was  rude Jin! But I forgive you since u all are my favourite group

Lisa: Oh that was  rude Jin! But I forgive you since u all are my favourite group .
By the way take care of the Royal Blood , I mean there are so many creatures lurking here who are carving for her blood .

Yuri: She's making me scared . But the thing that made me confused is why she said this while looking at y/n ???

Yoongi: U don't have to worry about that . We know who is carving for Royal Blood and if he/she try to do something,we will not think twice before killing him/her.
He said darkly.

Lisa: No doubt why I like u so much ! I think I should go now . I wanted to talk with the royal blood but she's unconscious so I guess maybe I'll  talk with her next time .For now byee y'all.

With that she left.

Jungkook: Okay?? What she meant by royal blood is unconscious??

Jimin: Shit! I think she assumed y/n as The Royal Blood .

Jungkook: Huh! Stupid witch . She doesn't even know who the royal blood is . I think it's a plus point for us .

Rm: Nope! It's not a plus point for us . Now she thinks that y/n is Royal Blood so that means she will try to attack her . And she doesn't even have pendant that can protect her .

Jhope: We have to be careful .

With that they all left that place .
After 20 min they reached the mansion . This time Taehyung carried y/n to her room . Yuri was also sleepy so she went in her room to sleep. And rest were sitting in the living room talking about today's incident.

Taehyung: I carried her to her room , I layed her on the bed . I saw she was not able to sleep properly because of her dress. Should I change her clothes?I can't ask for help from yuri because she's also sleeping.
Aish! What should I do ?
Ahhhh! Fuck . Let's do it .

Taehyung went closer to y/n , he grabbed the strap of the dress , pulling it downward  ,removing it from her shoulder , exposing her collar bone . When he's about to pull it further ,a hand grabbed his wrist .

Taehyung: When I was removing her strap , I saw y/n grabbed my wrist and turned me over and then she hovered over me .

Y/n: WHAT THE FU..........

When she's about to yell at him , Taehyung grabbed her waist , turned her over and then hovered over her, pinning her hands above her head with one hand and with the other hand, he blocked her mouth from speaking .

Taehyung: Shhhhhh! Don't yell otherwise, they will hear us .

Y/n: hmmmmmmmmm!
I struggled to speak

Taehyung: I'll remove my hand but first promise me that u will not scream .

Y/n : I nodded. I saw taehyung removed his hand .
What the fuck were u doing?
I said while glaring at him .

Taehyung: I was just helping u .

Y/n: By removing my clothes .

Taehyung: No no it's not like that . I saw u were not comfortable in ur dress while sleeping so I thought I should change ur clothes .

Y/n : U could've told yuri to ......

Taehyung: I know! I know ! I thought the same but yuri is sleeping so how could I ?
Believe me , I was not taking advantage of u while u were sleeping .

Y/n: okay?
I saw he's still hovering over me while pinning my hands ,even though my little bit of chest is exposed but he's looking at my eyes . He's looking very handsome .
The way he's looking at me , My heart beat was increasing second by second.
I came back to senses when he laughed .

Taehyung: Hahaha! Oh my y/n ! U heart is gonna brust if ur heart beat keep on increasing .

Y/n: the amount of embarrassment I got from his one sentence in unbelievable.
Get off of me u stupid asshole .
I kicked him making him fall on floor . 

Taehyung: Ahh!
I fell from bed when she kicked . I saw she  got up from her bed  and was about to hit me with a cushion but I stood up ran from there .

Y/n: Come back u idiot !

Taehyung: Nope!

Y/n: I heard V screamed ' nope ' from the corridor.
I then closed the door.
What the hell just happened ? Why my heart was beating so fast .Fuck! I think I need to sleep

Meanwhile V pov

I have never felt like this before .
Oh god her eyes are so beautiful .  What are u doing to me y/n .

                      ..........................

Heyyy!
Thanq for reading and vote bishh! 🙂🔪
If there's any doubt till this part then ask .
Ok byeeeeee! Love you all 🖤