Part- 21

Previously

Y/n: He then grabbed my neck almost choking me.
And because of that I lost my consciousness and blacked out .

Meanwhile Jade pov

Miss y/n helped me in climbing the tree and when she was about to climb . We heard footsteps . My breath hitched.My hands start to tremble.
I saw miss stopped climbing instead she jumped back on the ground and ran in the opposite direction of where the footsteps were coming leaving me alone .
I know why she did that . She did that just to save me because if she would have tried to climb right now then she will not be able to get up here without being caught.

I hugged the branch of the tree tightly . I m missing my mom and dad . I m so afraid right now . The footsteps were coming closer second by second .
I slowly peeked and saw them , they were running towards my direction , they came closer and closer but they didn't stop and ran in the direction where unnie ran .

What if they will find her ? Are they also gonna kill her just like my mom.
No! No! Plz god save her .
I waited for about 10 min and there were no sign of her .
That's when I saw them carrying unconscious y/n unnie .
She's bleeding . Her hair was a mess , her white shirt is no longer white ,it has blood stains on it .
They were dragging her by her hair .

My tears start to come out . I put hand on my mouth so that they were not able to hear my hiccups. I have to save my unnie
I have to do what y/n she told me to do as soon as possible.

Flashback

Y/n:You will save me .

Jade: M-me ? But how can I ?

Y/n: U just have to do one thing and that is .....u have to go to Bangtan Mansion. There u will find bangtan group . U have to tell them that Nick and Dark have kept me here. .

Jade: B- bangtan group? Unnie they are very dangerous .
I heard the goblin and vampire talking about them .

Y/n: I know jade that they are dangerous but they are dangerous only for bad people so u don't have to worry .
Here take my bracelet as a proof .
They will surely listen to u and believe u .

Jade: O-okay .

Flashback ends

It's been 30 min since they left . Now I have to go to Bangtan Mansion as soon as possible .
Unnie told me that I will find their mansion in the middle of the black forest where no human have ever dared to go .
She told me to stay here till morning but I can't wait till morning, I mean what if they will kill her so I have to go now .
I grabbed the iron rod tightly which was given to me by y/n unnie and started walking towards the black forest .
I m so afraid right now but I can't let them kill the person who sacrificed her life just to save me . I've already lost my parents, now I can't loose my unnie too .

I was walking for the past 25 min . And Finally I reached the black forest without getting into trouble. Unnie told me that from 2am to 4am , noone goes to hunting , I think that's why I didn't encounter any creature.
When I was about to walk again, I heard a sound in the bushes. I grabbed the iron rod tightly, my tears were coming out on it's own . The fear of getting killed or kidnapped is making me weak .
I don't know what to do at this point .

Suddenly something jumped out of the bushes making me scream .

Ahhhh!

I fell down and when I opened my eyes ,I saw a rabbit looking at me with his doe eyes .
My heart was beating so fast . I got so scared , i mean , I m in the dark forest all alone . This forest is so dark that anything can come out of nowhere and I can get killed easily.