Part-16

Previously

Jungkook: Oops ! What are we gonna do now ?

Y/n: We saw that police is blocking the road . They are checking each and every car before letting them go . We stopped our car under a tree .

Taehyung: What now?

Yoongi: Let's break the barriers .

Y/n: R u dumb , stupid or dumb ? Can't you see the road barriers.
I said rolling my eyes.

(These are the barriers btw)

Jungkook: What are we gonna do now?

Y/n: I think I know what to do. Even though my idea is little bit of cliche but still it will work , I m sure
Is there any shop nearby?
I asked them .

Jungkook: Yeah ! There is a shop near that alley . But why?

Y/n: Great! Can u plz go and get me a packet of balloons .

Yoongi: Now r u stupid?
Can't you see we all are thinking how to pass that blockade . But here u want a god damn balloon .

Y/n: U idiot, I know how to pass that blockade and for that I need balloons.

Yoongi: God damn it! Now we will pass police blockade with the help of balloons. Oh god!
I said it irritately .

Taehyung: Hyung! Let's give it a try . Maybe she really knows how to pass that blockade .

Yoongi: But what if we got caught .
I said doubtingly

Y/n: We will not ! I m sure.
I said it with full confidence while looking in his eyes.

Jungkook: Ok then it's decided, we are following her plan .
I did what she said. I went to the shop and bought a packet of balloons . I don't know what she's thinking but the way she said , she's really confident about her plan .So let's see what happens.
I went back to the car and gave the pack of balloons to y/n .
Here y/n .

Y/n: Great ! Now go and sit in the back side of car and duck down .

Jungkook: Huh?

Y/n: Just do it jungkook.
Aish! They ask so many questions.

Jungkook: Okay ?
I did what she said .

Y/n: Now listen both of u , Yoongi u r going to act like u r my husband and Taehyung u come back with me here .

Yoongi: Wh........

Y/n: Don't! Just do what I say God damn!

Taehyung: I went in the back seat with her . I saw she opened the balloon pack , took one and blowed to the fullest .
She then put the balloon in her shirt making her look like pregnant
What are u doing y/n ?

Y/n: I winked at him .
Then I layed my head on his lap and put my hands on my non existence baby .
I looked in the mirror and saw Yoongi smirking .
Then we heard jungkook's voice from behind .

Jungkook: Damn! U got big brain
I was amused by her thinking style.

Yoongi: Ok ! Let's go and jungkook duck down .
I started the car and slowly went towards the blockade .

Y/n: Yoongi keep on honking !
I see he nodded .

Yoongi: I kept on honking. I saw the police officers looked at us . They got irritated and came towards us .
Y/n they are coming here.

Y/n: Don't worry sweetheart.
I saw the officers coming towards us . I put a little bit of water on my forehead to make it look like I m sweating . And when the officer came a little more closer to our car .I screamed .
Ahhhhh!

Officer: What's ur problem young boy ? Why are honking too much and why is she screaming ?

Yoongi: Sir it's an emergency . My wife, her water broke and we need to get to the hospital as soon as possible.
I said in a concerned way .

Y/n: Ahhh! Babe , I will not able to hold much longer. Ahhh! Just take me to hospital.

Taehyung: Officer! Please Let us go , can't u see her state . She need to reach hospital as soon as possible .
I said to him almost scolding him .

Officer: Ok ! Ok! But we need to check ur car .

Y/n: Ahhhhhhhh! Babe the baby is Ahhhhh! God damn officer , let us go , I-i can't ahhhh!

Yoongi: Shit! Her state is getting worse . OFFICER CAN'T U SEE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!
I said it while hitting the staring wheel.

Officer: Oh my ! U can leave . I m sorry for not letting u go before .

Taehyung: I saw the officer cleared the road for us and let us go. The moment we pass the blockade , we broke into laughter .

Hahahaha!

Jungkook: That was insane !

Y/n: I know right.
I said proudly . I then took off the balloon from my shirt and gave it to yoongi.
Here's ur baby babe .
I saw he blushed lightly

Jungkook: Haha!

Taehyung : God damn! That was close . But y/n the plan was a God level plan .

Y/n: Thanq! Thanq!
I said dramatically

Meanwhile in supernatural world

Dark ( Vampire) , Nick ( Goblin ) and a few other creatures were sitting and talking about something. That's when a lower level goblin came running .

Goblin: SIR!! SIR!!!

Nick : What?
He said irritately

Goblin: Sir ! That human u were talking about , she tried to attack upper council and blah blah blah ! (U know the story)

Dark:Hmm! Interesting.

Nick: So she had a rough past . I wish I could fuck her right now.
He said while smirking.
Btw u know, she is not like those cringey girls and this made me want her so bad
He said while looking at dark

Dark: Yeah! Her blood also smells so delicious .
He said while licking his lips

Nick : Let's give a visit to her and the bangtan .

They all smirked at Nick's words .

.............................

Heyyy!
How is it so far 🌝
Btw thanq for reading 🖤 and voting.
Stay safe babygirls and byeeee ❣️