Part-10

Previously

Y/n: I came back to senses when I heard a voice behind me
I turned around and saw Taehyung .

Taehyung: Why are u awake y/n ?

Y/n: I m not sleepy yet and wanted to take fresh air .

Taehyung:Oh! Why are u smoking ?
Don't u know it's dangerous for ur health?

Y/n: exactly ! that's why I smoke
I know !
But U know what,  I m going to sleep now and u should also go to sleep.

Taehyung : Y/n wait !

Y/n: Hmm?

Taehyung: I went closer to her, grabbed her hands, looked into her eyes and said
Y/n thank you so much!

Y/n:why the hell is he coming closer. "Y/n thank u so much" he said .
It's fine Taehyung.

With that they both went to their own room and slept .

But they didn't notice that when they were talking someone was watching them from far away.

Next morning

Y/n: I woke and did my morning routine and when I was about to bath,I remembered that I don't have clothes, so I went downstairs. I saw Jin cooking in the kitchen .

Good morning Jin.

Jin: Oh ! Good morning y/n !  Do u need anything?

Y/n : Actually I didn't brought my clothes.

Jin: Oh! I forgot to tell you that we bought clothes for u and Yuri . And also we also bought dresses  for u both to wear it at tonight's party.

Y/n:Wow! Thanks
I m literally shocked. I don't know how to react. They barely know me but still making me a part of their group only to protect me , buying me clothes, giving me food but most importantly making me feel like I m the part of their family.

Meanwhile

???: Your highness,the Royal Blood is with the bangtan and a human girl is also living with them .

???: Hmmm! Human girl???? But why they let her live with them! Interesting.
We can use her
She said smirking

???: Also your highness, there's a Pre Blood Moon Party tonight and upper council is also coming there.

???: Ohh! Then let's prepare, we are also going .

                             ...........

Y/n: I went to my room and check my closet and bruhh! They know what I wear .
I bathed and wore the clothes and went downstairs

(The clothes)

I greeted everybody and then Yuri came downstairs