cringe pt 2 💫

"No Tae I dunno" Jungkook whined, hiding his face in the elders chest.
"Come on pleaseee they've been begging to see you" Tae chuckled.
"Yeah so they can laugh at me again" Jungkook mumbled against his chest.
Tae frowned at the comment and placed his hands on the younger's cheeks. He pushed his head up so he can see the younger's face.
"They won't laugh and I will make sure of that. There's no way i'm letting them get to you I promise. No one can hurt my lil baby bun" Taehyung kissed the younger's sweet lips, making Jungkook erupt into giggles.

Tae began to tickle the younger's waist making Jungkook squirm around in fits of laughter.
"Daddy stowp" Jungkook fell to the floor, feeling weak from all the tickling.
Tae chuckled and stopped the tickles and picked the younger from the floor.
"Daddyyy" Jungkook squealed latching onto the older boy.
"Hey bun, do you want to film another video with daddy today?"
"Yesh yesh yesh yesh yesh" Jungkook squealed, clapping happily.

Ever since Taehyung made the video of how he was disappointed with his fans, people began to change their views. They made a few videos together on tiktok and then made a youtube channel so they could create longer videos. Tae and Jungkook had only made a couple of videos together as Jungkook still wasn't too comfortable in front of the camera. But little Koo was the complete opposite. He loved to ramble and tell about his day so the youtube channel was perfect for him.

"What viwdeo are we ma-king?" Jungkook asked as Tae carried him to their bedroom where the camera was set up.
Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the bed and Tae was quick to pull Jungkook onto his lap. Jungkook snuggled back, resting his head on Tae's shoulder as he looked at the camera.
"We're making a boyfriend tag video, little and caregiver version" Taehyung smiled as he pressed record.

"Hey guys, a lot of you have requested a boyfriend tag video with Koo in little space, so here we are. A lot of you asked questions on tiktok so i'll read some of them out and we'll answer" Taehyung nodded with a smile, which Jungkook sat there with wide eyes and a cheeky smile.
Tae had his phone in his hand, which was resting on Jungkook's lap while his other hand was holding the little's hand.

"Okay so first question, how did tae become your caregiver?" Taehyung read out, making Jungkook giggle as he remembered what happened.
"Daddy was koo's roomie, and daddy w-walked in on koo playing with his stuffies. T-then daddy dwopped his ice crweam after squ-ealing loudly" Jungkook giggled when Tae pouted.
"Daddy no pout" Jungkook squished the elders cheeks.
"Okay fine, he was too cute I got too excited and yeah well my ice cream dropped on the floor" Taehyung admitted with a laugh.

"Next question, when Koo is good what rewards does he get?" Tae read out.
"Hm well he gets new stuffies, a longer bed time, food treats, lots of kissies and hugs, dates"
"oo oo and plway timfhph" Jungkook was going to say but Tae was quick to cover the boys mouth so he didn't continue the sentence.
Jungkook let out small muffles and then gave in. He licked the elders hand making Tae scrunch his nose and move his hand away.

Jungkook took the phone and read the next question.
"ish big kookie and wittle koo dif-f-ferwent?" Jungkook had difficulties pronouncing the word.
Tae knotted his eyebrows and took in the question.
"Yes in a way they are different but that's normal. When Koo is little, he wants to have fun and is stress free. He's more bouncy and energetic just like a child he wants to go everywhere, but can get tired very quickly. Whereas big koo is more introverted, and prefers to stay indoors away from big groups of people. But they also have the same characteristics like they are both very clingy, kind hearted and is full of love. So yes and no" Tae nodded at the end, before looking down at the little who was being rather quiet.

Jungkook was blushing a bright shade of red, trying to cover his face from embarrassment.
Tae chuckled softly and caressed the boys cheek.
"You're the cutest" Tae complimented making Jungkook whine.
"Okay moving on, how much does Koo love Tae?"
Jungkook moved his face away and his eyes sparkled softly.
"Soooooooooooooo muchie, so so so so so so much" Jungkook pushed his arms out widely so there wasn't an end to them.
Tae smiled and kissed the younger's cheek, before he let out a small yawn.

They answered a few more questions before Tae finally decided that they should wrap it up as Jungkook's eyes were visibly getting heavier.
"Okay thank you for the idea of this video. I hope the answers to your questions were helpful and got to know us better. Stay tuned for more content" Tae smiled, before nudging the younger.
"Say goodbye baby" Tae whispered.
"Bye bye" Jungkook waved cutely, with his hand covered in his sleeve.
"Bye guys" Tae chuckled before turning off the camera, which he'll be able to edit later.

"Daddy koo ish sweepy" Jungkook yawned loudly, whining as he tired to get comfortable on the elders lap, as he closed his eyes gently.
"Okay baby, let's settle down and you can sleep as it's way past your nap time!" The gasped looking at his clock.
Jungkook weakly nodded and they shuffled so Tae was leaning against the head bored comfortably. Jungkook snuggled into him closely and finally Tae let out a small goodnight.

"Sleep tight baby, daddy loves you so much beautiful" Tae pressed small kisses on the crown of his head and lulled him to sleep, rocking the younger back and forth till he fell into a deep slumber.
Yea brushed some of his hair back till the boy was fully comfortable and Tar could begin to edit the videos on his laptop while the little slept peacefully.