Tic attack ✨

>Jungkook has Tourette's, and ends up having a tic attack leaving him in little space, thankfully his boyfriend was there to save the day<
Mentions of-
•Tourette's
•this isn't a mockery this is an awareness for Tourette's, also I'm not a doctor so I don't understand it fully, so I'm sorry if this offends anyone, as it's not supposed to be mean.

"brrr...WOW" Jungkook yelled, as he waited in class patiently for the class to start.
He usually got there a bit earlier just to relax him a bit and soak up the environment. He sat in the back row right in the corner, just so if his ticks got worse and disruptive he could go out of the class easily.

"Pew pew, fuck off" Jungkook clapped, before he crunched his body into a ball before quickly sitting up straight again.

He had suffered Tourette's for 2 years now, ever since his brother died, he struggled a lot and brought around his tics which months later was diagnosed as Tourette's. He hated it so much, he would try to hold them in as much as he could during class, but the more he held them in the worse they would get.

"That's not nice, arrest him" Jungkook shouted, seeing one of his classmates steal a pen. "Sorry" Jungkook bowed in his seat awkwardly,
"Looks like my baby knows his morals" a deep laugh was heard.
"Tae! Hm tweet, fuck me" Jungkook clapped again, while flushing red cheeks.

"Hi baby" Tae laughed, kissing the boys forehead before taking a seat next to him.
"How are you bub?"
"Good, pew pew, fuck, how are you?" Jungkook smiled, resting his head on Tae's shoulder.
"I'm good too" Tae smiled, taking hold of the boys hand, holding it softly.

"Right class, settle down" the teacher called as he walked in.
"WOW, shhhhhh be quiet the queen is coming" Jungkook groaned straight afterwards, sometimes he doesn't understand his ticks himself.

"Okay I'll do a register first"
He called out the names, one by one.
"Jungkook"
"Yes sir" Jungkook stuck his arm up in the air, not being able to bring it down.
"Sorry, my arms stuck" Jungkook sighed seeing the teacher smile and nod.
"Taehyung"
"BACK OFF HES MINE" Jungkook screamed, making everyone laugh.
"Here sir" Tae laughed too, ruffling the boys hair proudly.

Jungkook's classmates were quite accepting. At first they found it a little annoying but now they don't mind it and can laugh. Jungkook would rather them laugh at what he says than feel offended, as he never means the bad things he says, and it's a relief when people can take it like banter. Obviously he doesn't like it when people mimic him or bullies him, but his class thankfully isn't like that.

They all began to work, with Jungkook's ticks slowly quieting down. His body twitched every now and again but nothing too bad. Taehyung would always keep an eye on his boyfriend, just making sure he wasn't showing any signs of a seizure, which sometimes occurs.

"Tae, Tae, Taeeeee" Jungkook chimed watching Tae take down notes. "Tae, Tae" Jungkook knocked on the boys head, "hello, anyone home?" He did it again a hit harder this time.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook gasped, lightly rubbing the boys head in worry.
"It's okay baby" Tae chuckled, kissing the boys cheek softly.

"Tae's so handsome, fuck me, me me me me" Jungkook cheered wiggling in his seat, making Tae shake his head with a silly smile.
"Pew pew, hands up" Jungkook clapped.

"Okay anyone know the answer to question 5?"
"Me me me me me" Jungkook's hand went straight up.
"Do you want to answer?" The teacher asked.
"I uh no sorry sir, fuck off" Jungkook slumped in his seat till all of a sudden his hand dropped forward with his thumb trying to touch his arm.

"Ow ow" Jungkook hissed as he tried moving his hand, which wasn't moving anytime soon.
"Tae" Jungkook whispered, tears filling his eyes.

"T-Tae, vroom, ouch! Shut up! Tae" Jungkook began crying, finally gaining his attention.
Jungkook's body began twitching uncontrollably, making his body move forwards each time. His hand punched the table multiple times, finding it difficult to stop.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay, calm down baby. You're okay" Tae whispered, rubbing his thighs softly.
"T-Tae it hurts...boop, pow" Jungkook punched the table again.
"Okay, we need to stop you hitting the table otherwise you're going to hurt yourself big time" Tae said taking hold on the younger's hands and guided his hands open so he could hold his hands.

Jungkook quickly linked their fingers and held his hands. He jolted slightly making their hands move around.
"Look at me baby, deep breathes okay" Tae said bringing their hands together and kissing them a few times.
"It hurts" Jungkook sobbed.
"Let's get out of here for a bit" Tae whispered, helping the boy stand up and walked out not needing to give the teacher a reason.

They found an empty classroom and walked in shutting the door behind them.
He sat him down comfortably.
"Music?" Tae asked, which he got a quick nod from.
Tae quickly played his playlist for Jungkook on his phone, using it as a distraction.
"Wow, poop, you smell like shit"
He began whistling to the music while clapping.

Taehyung's main focus was calming the boy down, to calm down his tic attack was to distract him, which thankfully he did.
"T-Tae?" Jungkook asked tiredly.
"Yes my beautiful baby" Tae said moving some of the boys hair out of his face.
"M'feeling little" Jungkook fiddled with his thumbs.

"Really? Don't hide it baby, it's not healthy, you can slip sweetheart, I'll look after you. Plus it'll be a break from your tics"
Jungkook quickly nodded and shut his eyes before slowly let himself slip.

"Tete" Jungkook whined.
"Hi baby, how about we go back to class hm, sleep for a bit? How does that sound?"
"Good, can we shnuggle?"
"Of course my little baby" Tae smiled, lifting the boy from the table and into his arms.

Jungkook clung onto him and snuggled his head into his neck.
"Tete ish warm" Jungkook giggled.
"Awhh you're so cute, let's go sweetie" Taehyung carried the boy back into the class and sat down in his seat keeping Jungkook on his lap. Tae grabbed his bag and got a pacifier out along with the mask. He discreetly placed the pacifier in the boys mouth and placed a mask over the top to cover it.

This wasn't the first time this had happened so reluctantly he was fine with it and allowed Jungkook to sleep knowing that he would catch up the any missed content quickly.

"Tete" Jungkook mumbled out the best he could.
"Yes baby" Tae whispered back, while taking down the notes on the board.
"Koo loves you"
"I love you too baby so much"