build a bear 💫

>Jungkook hadn't slipped in a while and Taehyung thought it would be a good idea to get him to slip as he could see it was taking a toll on him. Once he did, Tae thought it would be a good idea to take the boy for a trip to build a bear<
Requested (sorry it's really boring)

Jungkook had his head tucked under his boyfriends arm, as he snuggled his body into the boy next to him as they slept peacefully.

Jungkook groaned to himself, rubbing his fluffy cheeks on his broad chest, trying to get rid of the dull pain in the back of his head. He hadn't slipped in a few weeks, he had been holding it back for so long. He hated that he still slipped into little space. He had a great life, an amazing boyfriend, a stable job, good friends. Why was he still feeling the need to slip?

Jungkook hoped that once he was happy, he wouldn't need to slip anymore. It was embarrassing, especially with his little age being from only a few months old to 3 years old. So he practically slipped into a proper baby and he hated that. How much of a burden it must be on his boyfriend!

Jungkook snuggled his face further into his boyfriends bare chest, soaking up the warmth and security from his skin. His head felt light, so light that he was steps away from slipping, but he held on for dear life. Tears slipped the corners of his eyes as he held on tightly to what he liked to call 'his normal' self.

Taehyung stirred, when he felt warm drops touch his skin.
"Bub, what's wrong?" Taehyung husked in his deep morning voice.
"N-nothing, I'm sleeping" Jungkook mumbled pretending to fall back to sleep.
"Baby" Taehyung called, pressing his lips to his forehead. "Why are you doing this?"
Taehyung caressed his cheeks.

Jungkook shook his head.
"Can't" Jungkook whispered.
"Yes you can sweet. I want to see my baby koo" Taehyung whispered back, giving his sweet boy a eskimo kiss.
"Not fair on you"
"Baby, I love you, no matter what age you are physically or mentally. I'll love you. You're no burden, and I've bring your boyfriend meant that I accepted you, and accepted your little self too. So please don't do this to yourself"

Jungkook heavily sighed and clung onto him tightly. "Are you sure hyungie?"
"I'm so sure, now come on baby koo, we can sleep some more, then I'll take you in a shopping spree at build a bear. Would my baby like that?" Taehyung asked as he rolled on the top of the boy.

Jungkook bit his lip and shut his eyes as he rested his head in the junction of his neck. A few seconds passed, and small cries filled the room. Taehyung moved away and saw Jungkook's face.
"Oh bub, don't cry" Taehyung pulled the boy into his arms and began to rock him side to side making hushing sounds.

Jungkook sniffled as his cries died down and instead made cooing noises and let out a loud yawn. Taehyung laughed silently at the cute boy and laid down while Jungkook laid on top of him like a koala.

"Sleep bub, daddy's got you sweet"
Jungkook whined and moved his lips to the elders nipple. He gently attached his lips to it and suckled on it softly. Taehyung scrunched his nose at the feeling but quickly adapted to it, and combed the boys hair with fingers until they both went to sleep.

Time passed, and it was now a decent time in the morning. Taehyung eyes slowly opened and noticed two big eyes staring right at him.
"Good morning bub" Taehyung smiled and pressed kisses all over the boys face.
Jungkook just replied with a string of random words showing he was in his little age of around 3.
"Awhhh look who is being all cute and cuddly" Taehyung cooed.

"I assume you're hungry, so let's go feed you" Taehyung kissed his babies belly and picked the boy up.
Jungkook clung on to his boyfriend and sang a few songs as he waited for the elder to make their food.
"Dada" Jungkook whined.
"I'm here baby" Taehyung bounced the boy from around his waist and finished up there food.