lace 🌈

>Jimin helps Jungkook seduce his boyfriend which worked. But the little slipped after he thought Tae left him but he only went to get something to clean him up with<
Mentions of-
•uhm well sex
•cross dressing
•after care
•mistakes no doubt

"Seduce him"
"S-seduce him?" Jungkook looked up to his best friend with his doe eyes.
"You heard me, if you want him..seduce him" Jimin encouraged the boy, trying to help him.
"How though, w-what happens if he doesn't like my body?" Jungkook wobbled.
"He's seen you naked in little space hasn't he?"
Jungkook slowly nodded.
"So it's not like he hasn't seen you before. He's your boyfriend, he loves you. And even I know he loves you, so if you want him, show him that you want him, because he's probably waiting for when you're ready"

"Okay I'll do it" Jungkook nodded, fiddling with his fingers.
"Great!" Jimin clapped his hands and rummaged through his bag.
He pulled out a plastic bag which he had brought knowing this would be the answer to the younger's problems.
"I've had this for a while, but it was too small for me so i'm hoping it'll fit you. I've never worn it so if it fits you, keep it. But this is the way to seduce him" Jimin grabbed the things out of the bag and showed them to the younger.

"They're so pretty" Jungkook's eyes widened taking the white laced lingerie into his hands. Jungkook always crossed dressed and only owned a few woman's panties but they weren't as pretty as these. Plus the lingerie had a crop top as well.
"Go try them on" Jimin squealed, clapping excitedly.
Jungk00k jumped up and ran to the bathroom and changing into them.

He walked out with pink tinted cheeks.
"Holy snap, Taehyung is gonna die when he sees you!" Jimin gawked in shock, as the boy was so pretty.
"Thank you chim" Jungkook smiled.
"Okay now all that's left is one of Tae's shirts and you'll be all set!"
Jungkook went to the wardrobe and grabbed one of Tae's dress shirts and pulled it on, making it slip down to his thighs.

"Perfect! When is he supposed to be home?" Jimin asked placing away some stuff.
"In like 10 minutes" Jungkook's eyes widened, feeling butterflies pool in his stomach.
"Okay, we'll i'll make a move just in case the man decides to come home early. Just be yourself, and relax"
"Okay chimmy, thank you" Jungkook hugged his best friend quickly before he left.

-

Not long later Taehyung arrived home. Jungkook was waiting impatiently on the bed fumbling with the ends of the sleeves, trying his up most hardest not to slip. He was so stressed he was on the verge of slipping but this time he was able to stop himself. He didn't want to ruin it after all the preparation gone into it.

"Koo?!" Taehyung yelled, worried why the younger wasn't running into his arms like he did every day.
Jungkook heard him run upstairs trying to find him, but the younger was too focused on trying to slow his thumping heart beat down.
"Koo are you in here- oh there you are. Are you okay? Are you ill?" Taehyung rushed to the younger, sitting to the side of him on the bed, bringing the back of his hand to the boy's forehead checking if he had a fever.

"You're a little warm, did something happen? maybe you..."
"tae...Tae...TAE" Jungkook cut the elders rambles off, making the elder look at the boy with soft eyes.
"Yes baby?" Taehyung tucked some of the boys hair behind his ear, not noticing the close proximity they were at.
"Tae" Jungkook whispered as his fingers held onto Taehyung's tie. "Make love to me" Jungkook whispered even quieter.
But before Tae could even respond Jungkook attached his lips onto the elders.

Taehyung took control and began to crawl over the younger making his back hit the duvet fully. He moved his hands from the boys tie and slung them around Tae's neck. Tae moved his lips away and began attaching them to the boys neck while unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie.

"Are you sure baby?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Yes Tae, please" Jungkook whined.
"God I love you" Taehyung devoured the younger's neck before pulling the shirt off Jungkook's body, and fianlly he saw the secret which was covered by his shirt.

Tae's eyes widened and moved away from his neck so he could examine the younger in the lingerie.
"You're so beautiful!" Taehyung gasped, trailing his fingers down the younger's body, reaching the band of the panties.
"So so so pretty" Taehyung pressed many kisses along Jungkook's stomach and thighs before using his teeth to pull away the boys panties.

Jungkook gasped when he felt Taehyung's tongue run along his inner thigh and towards his hole. Tae dipped his tongue into the rim and felt the boy clench around his tongue while  whining out some moans. Jungkook held the bed sheets with a tight clasp. The room was filled with the younger's moans and the sound of Tae's tongue working. 

"T-tae p-please" Jungkook arched his back, wanting to kiss his boyfriend once again.
Taehyung pulled away and looked up to the fragile mess in front of him. He hovered over the boy again and pushed his lips onto Jungkook's swollen ones.
Tae moved his hands over the boys chest, fiddling with the crop top between his fingers.

Jungkook removed his hands from the sheets to the bottom of the elders shirt, pushing it off his shoulders and discarding it to the side. Tae then shoved the rest of his clothes off making them both naked.
"Do you still want this? we can stop if you want"
"Yes Tae i'm ready please! I can't wait any more" Jungkook begged.
"Okay baby" Tae smiled, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

Tae prepped him fully and had already lubed himself up.
"Ready?"
"Y-yeah"
"Tell me if it hurts and you want me to stop" Jungkook nodded before he let out a cry as he felt a burning sensation in his asshole.
"It's okay baby, you're doing amazing!" Tae peppered kisses all over the younger's face, waiting till he was ready.
"You can move hyung" Jungkook let out a moan, which turned into more as Tae thrusted into him.

"You're so pretty for me baby" Tae groaned, as he rammed into him at a animalistic pace.
Jungkook clung onto him, scratching down the elders back with pleasure as Tae hit the boys prostate continuously.
Tae moved his hand to the younger's member and began to pump it while thrusting into him.
Jungkook slung his head back in overstimulation, making tears stream down his eyes.
"T-tae I wanna.." Jungkook cried.
"You can cum baby" Taehyung reassured making Jungkook release into the elders hand, while Tae released a few minutes later.
Tae carefully pulled out, and pressed and kiss to the younger's cheek before getting up and walked to the bathroom after slipping his underwear on.

Jungkook grew worried when he noticed Tae had walked out leaving him naked on the bed. Jungkook grew worried and tears began to brim his eyes. His head began to spiral into bad directions and before he knew it he slipped. He began wailing feeling like his boyfriend left him. As he began moving he cried harder feeling the pain surge through him.

A minute later Tae walked in with a wet towel in one hand and pain killer in the other. As he walks into the room he heard the younger cry out.
"Baby shhh what's wrong baby?" Taehyung called, rushing over to him, placing the stuff down and pulling the boy into his arms.
"D-d-daddy" Jungkook wobbled.
"I'm here baby" Taehyung cradled him, rocking them back and forth.
"Koo think daddy lewft" Jungkook cried into the boys bare chest.
"No baby, I went to get stuff for you so you don't feel icky" Taehyung sighed running his hands up and down the younger's back to soothe him.
"Rweally?" Jungkook blinked away his tears.
"Yes baby, I won't ever leave you. My baby did such a good job, now it's time for daddy to clean you up" Taehyung chuckled pushing him down softly so he could clean him properly.

Tae tickled the boy softly as he cleaned his making the younger let out small giggles. Once done he stood up and placed the towel in the washing basket but as he did so he heard the younger cry again. Tae ran back to him and cuddled him close.
"What's wrong koo?" Taehyung hugged the fragile boy.
"Koo hurwt daddy, daddy has scratchies on his back" Jungkook sniffed.
"No baby, you didn't hurt daddy! I love you, and the marks show that you love me too hm. Don't cry, i'm fine" Tae smiled, peppering the boys face softly.