won't leave 🥀

>Where Jungkook doesn't want to let go of Tae as Tae was supposed to go on a date with his arranged wife and he was delaying time, which angered Tae. Jungkook was left alone upset, what will happen when Tae comes home?<
Mentions of-
•Punishment (time out)
•felling of loneliness (lol that hits home)

"Koo I need to go, you know this baby. We agreed" Tae said to the boy who was holding Tae's leg tightly, pressing his head on the elders thigh.
"Nu daddy no go, daddy promiswed kookoo that daddy not lweave koo" Jungkook cried as he wouldn't let Taehyung go.
"I know and i'm not breaking that promise. I will be gone 2 hours max, we already agreed and we even settled the deal with our pinkies. Remember" Tae tried to convince the boy but Jungkook wasn't having any of it.

"Nu daddy nu go. Koo morwe imporwtant" Jungkook grumbled.
"Jungkook you're crossing the line here. I needed to be out that door 5 minutes ago. Let go of my leg" Taehyung demanded.
"Nu Koo w-won't stowp! Daddy not love koo anymowre, d-daddy marrywing a girwl not koo" Jungkook shouted with sadness.
"Jeon Jungkook! You leave my leg now, and I will be giving you a punishment when I get home" Taehyung yelled in anger.
"Daddy ish a smwelly bum!" Jungkook screamed as he let go and ran away.
Taehyung wanted to scream back but he needed to go and shouting again would only make things worse.

Tae grabbed his bag and slammed the front door behind him, loud enough so Jungkook could hear his exit. Jungkook cried in irritation as he felt the whole house shake. He stormed to their shared room and jumped onto the bed with tears flowing down his chubby cheeks. The little grabbed Tae's pillow and started punching it from anger. It wasn't hard because he was more sad than angry.

Jungkook grabbed his stuffie which was next to him and pulled it close into his embrace.
"Daddy w-won't leave koo will he? Daddy's parwents are big meanies" Jungkook sobbed into the pillow, hoping his stuffie will give him some advice on what to do.

The current situation was that Taehyung's parents are forcing him to marry a woman, because Jungkook can't carry a child. Tae tried to fight and said that when they're ready they would adopt but his parents were happy. Taehyung promised Jungkook that he would sort it, but clearly he wasn't as he left Jungkook home alone while he was out on a date with the girl he is supposed to marry.

Jungkook was annoyed, angry and distressed. He made Jungkook upset, and the whole situation made him nervous. The fear of Tae leaving him for someone else because he wasn't good enough for Tae pained his heart. And although the little didn't really understand as he was in the head space of a small child, he could only feel sadness. What was worse was that when Tae gets home after his so called date he will be punished. Punished for not wanting Tae to leave him.

-

Jungkook had passed out on the bed, after crying for over an hour. His face was covered with dry tears, making his soft cheeks almost rough. Taehyung had just gotten back from the date. Taehyung was surprisingly in a better mood once he got back but he hadn't forgotten about the little's punishment.

He threw his keys into the wooden bowl on the counter and looked around downstairs to see the living room hadn't been touched. There was no crease in the neatly folded blanket, no stuffies on the floor. No food around the table.
Tae frowned and then ran upstairs looking around for the little. He peaked behind the door in the bedroom and there laid his boyfriend on the bed, cuddling his stuffie.

Tae walked over to the boy and began waking him up.
"Koo wake up" Taehyung gently shook the boy.
Jungkook stirred and looked at the elder who was standing next to the bed.
Jungkook looked at him and blinked a few times.
"Come on, time for you punishment" Taehyung sternly said making sure Jungkook didn't try to be angry with him and shout.
Jungkook began to get up and was about to bring his stuffie with him but Tae shook his head no.

Jungkook dropped the stuffie straight away and followed the elder without a word.
"You're going to sit here for 30 minutes and reflect. I will be in the other room, and i'll come to collect you when it's over" Taehyung pointed at the corner of the room.
Jungkook just nodded and simply sat down facing the wall without a word. Tae couldn't even tell if the boy was in little space or not, his eyes were drooping so low he couldn't tell. Tae let out a sigh and walked off.

The 30 minutes went by quickly. Tae was worried, he couldn't hear the boy. He kept a close eye on him the whole time but he didn't move, nor speak, not even a sigh. He was a statue. Taehyung couldn't understand why the little didn't even smile at him when seeing that he was home, usually the boy jumps into his arms when he's home.

Tae sighed and got up from his seat. He walked to the boy and touched the boys shoulder. Jungkook flinched as slowly looked down at his lap.
"Times up baby, do you want to watch a movie or something?" Tae asked softly.
"N-no thanks, m'gonna sweep" Jungkook got up from the floor and lazily walked off, towards the bedroom.
"Koo wait, talk to daddy" Taehyung held the younger's arm pulling him close.
Jungkook shook his head no as he looked away from Tae. But only now did the elder notice the tear stained cheeks and the small bags under his eyes, along with a bruised lip from his nibbles.

"Koo what's wrong?" Tae caressed the boys arm.
Jungkook yanked his arms aways.
"Shtowp fake loving koo! Y-you're gonna leave koo for pwretty girl, leaving koo alowne" Jungkook cracked out a sob.
Tae's eyes widened.
"Baby i'm not getting married to a pretty girl, or even a girl at all. I met up today to tell them to cancel it and they listened. Koo i'm not going anywhere, I'm not leaving you" Taehyung spoke with such desperation in his voice
Jungkook looked up and stuck his pinkie out.
"Prwomise?"
"I promise baby" Taehyung linked his fingers together and sealed it with a kiss to their thumbs.

Jungkook moved away and hugged the elder.
"T-thank you for not leavwing koo, daddy" Jungkook mumbled against his chest.
"You don't need to thank me baby. Now don't be sad anymore, daddy doesn't like it when his baby is sad" Tae pouted.
"Okie daddy, Kookoo ish smwiling" Jungkook looked up and have him a bright smile.
"There we are" Tae smiled and squeezed the boys cheeks.