Instrusive interview 🥀

>When BTS have an interview after their most recent comeback and Jeongguk slips, and Tae (his boyfriend and caregiver) tries to keep him calm and happy till the end of the interview as the interviewer was being rude<
Mentions of-
•annoying interviewer

"We go air in 3..2..1.."

"Hello viewers which I guarantee are Army. It's early morning here at Purple studios, but a very special day as we have 7 special guests with us today. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for BTS" the interviewer yelled, while clapping as the boys walked into the room, with Idol playing in the back ground.
All 7 boys greeted the interviewer before sitting down on the stools which were placed specifically for the members. Which they made sure that the stools were close to each other.

Everyone took a seat and waved with big smiles on their faces. They waited till the music died down till they introduced themselves.
"Hello everyone I'm Rm"
"Hello I'm Jin and I'm world wide handsome"
"Hi, I'm Suga"
"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope"
"Hello I'm Jimin"
"Hi guys I'm V"
"Hello I'm Jungkook nice to meet you guys"

Once they finished their introductions the interviewer got straight into the questions. The interviewer was continuously firing questions to them, some rather personal and intrusive making them uncomfortable. Taehyung could already tell that the vibe of the interviewer wasn't good, and he had already given up with him, but he forced a smile when necessary for Army's sake.

"So Jungkook, I have a few questions for you" the interviewer smirked almost, which didn't help as Jungkook was already stressing.
"O-okayyy" Jungkook tried to hide his nervousness with a smile, but that didn't stop him from chewing his lips, and bouncing his legs.

Taehyung who was giving the interviewer a stern look noticed the nervousness of his boyfriend who was only a few inches away from him. He secretly placed his hand on the younger's thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb on the outside of this thigh. Jungkook could feel his anxiety bubbling up inside, making him want to slip but he couldn't. At least not yet.

"So how is your mixtape coming along?" the interviewer started off simply.
"Hmm good, I have a few songs that need massive editing, and some I need to restart completely"
"They're amazing though, you just need confidence" Namjoon complimented, hoping to somewhat calm his nerves, but also speaking the truth.

"Ah well your fans are really waiting for it. Okay next question, we've noticed you've been off cameras a lot recently, is this because you have a secret lover?" the interviewer smirked.
Jungkook tensed as his hands shook violently.
"No- no secret l-love interests, I just haven't been myself recently. Being an idol is very hard, and I've been losing touch with myself recently and uh well I haven't had much confidence within myself, so that's why" Jungkook explained the best he could without breaking into tears.

"Okay last question for you individually Jungkook, you've mentioned your mental health quite a lot recently. Saying how you lack confidence, low self esteem, and you've touched on depression. Do you not think this has a negative impact on your viewers as many of them are young girls, do you not think you're being fake to them if you're saying that you are different behind cameras?"

That was the last straw for Jungkook he was only a few seconds away from slipping into little space. His boyfriends which was once on his thigh was now the only thing he can squeeze to release stress. Tae held the younger's hand tight, while making sure the camera wouldn't see it.
"I-I- uh well, n-no I hope it's not negative, a-as I know a lot are going through the same thing. S-so I hope it encourages more to speak up, instead of bottling up" Jungkook nodded trying to keep it short.

The interviewer nodded and moved to another member. Jungkook was emotionally drained and he couldn't stop himself anymore, he slipped, while being filmed for a live interview. The poor boy felt so lost and had no idea what was going on. He looked at his caregiver with his big, doe eyes which Tae noticed and he quickly saw that Jungkook had slipped.

Tae turned his head and noticed how the camera was on Yoomgi who was on the other side so Tae took his chance and lent over to whisper to his baby.
"Be a good boy for daddy, just sit patiently and listen to the interviewer"
Jungkook nodded obediently and began to yawn loudly. Tae was quick to put his finger in the younger's mouth to stop his from yawning, which thankfully it did.

Jungkook was completely zoned out and was making different facial expressions while rocking side to side as he was in his own little world. Taehyung smiled softly and continued to hold the boys hand. Jungkook saw the elders bracelet and began to fiddle with it, which kept him very entertained.

They began to talk about who is the most... But the younger was in his own world and began to hum softly while dancing on his chair. All the members looked at him and laughed softly knowing that the younger was in little space, but of course the interviewer had no idea what was going on.
"Okay who is the most handsome?"
Everyone said Jin but the little screamed another name, which thankfully wasn't 'daddy'.
"V...VVVVVVV....VVVV" Jungkook squealed, clapping his hands.

They all laughed and Jin turned around to look at him.
"You mean to say that I'm not handsome" Jin gasped at the little.
Jungkook shook his head and hugged Jin from behind.
"J-Jin is h-handshome too" Jungkook tried his very best not to stutter or fumble on his words.
"Awh you're so sweet Jungkookie" Jin patted the boys arms softly.

"Okay who is the most clumsy"
"That's too obvious" Hobi laughed.
"RAPMONSTERRRR" Jungkook screamed once again.
"Wow Jungkook you're very enthusiastic" the interviewer laughed at him, which the little took the wrong way.
Jungkook looked down to his lap and didn't answer anymore. He wanted to cry but he didn't want to upset anyone else.

Tae held the boys hand and caressed it softly as he noticed the younger's change of mood. Tae honestly wanted to punch the interviewer so hard but he knew he couldn't. He took a breath and whispered in the younger's ear.
"It's okay baby, this will be done soon. Don't be sad, I'll give you lots of hugs and kisses later" Tae fiddled with the younger's earring afterwards before turning himself back to the interview.

"Okay well thanks so much BTS for joining me today. Best wishes with your success and I hope to talk again to you soon"
"Bye Army we love you" Jimin screamed.
"We purple you" Namjoon and Jin smiled.
They all smiled and waved till the camera cut.

"That's a cut" the producer yelled making the group stand up.
They were going to leave when the interviewer wanted to shake hands with them but they all simply left. Tae held the younger's hand and pulled him out of the room.

"Hey baby, it's all over now okay. Well done for being a good baby for daddy" Tae hugged the little tightly while pressing kisses to his head.
"Sowy daddy, Koo was loud"
"No baby, you don't need to apologise. I love you okay, you did amazing. Now how do you feel about going home hmm?" Tae suggested.
Jungkook nodded and made grabby hands.

"You can get on my back in case there are people outside with cameras okay"
Jungkook nodded and crawled onto his back. Tae smiled when he felt the boy nuzzle his head into his neck. Tae found the others and they walked with security to the cars to go home.