last call 🥀

>Taehyung promised Jungkook that they would spend the whole day together as he had been so busy recently due to work. He was a mafia leader so he was constantly working. But during the day Taehyung kept getting calls which was making both him and Jungkook angers. But by the last call Tae lost all his control and ended up lashing out on the little<
Mentions of-
•Mafia
•Anger
•Lashing out

"But daddyyyy y-you"
"Koo let me take this last call, you know I wouldn't pick the phone up unless it was important, don't you" Tae petted the boys head softly as he watched the younger nod.
"Now go sit on the sofa like a good baby hm" Tae instructed softly, with a sweet gaze.
Jungkook sighed and walked to the sofa with a heavy heart.

Tae had him wrapped around his fingers and if he wanted the boy to do something he would do it. As much as Jungkook didn't want to, he still did it. So like a good little he was, he obediently sat on the sofa, swinging his legs back and forth praying for the elder to be done with his phone call.

He waited so long that he was slowly falling asleep. Until finally Taehyung was finished with the call and walked over to his boyfriend.
"Okay baby, daddy is finished" Taehyung called making Jungkook jump up from the sofa and ran to him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elders torso and buried his head into his broad chest.

"Come on baby let's go now"
"Can daddy cawy me?" Jungkook asked softly, mumbling the question against the elders chest.
"Sure baby, let's go hm" Tae smiled softly, picking him up by the thighs, and carried him out of their house.
He sat the boy in the front seat of the car, strapping him in before giving him a quick kiss on the head. He shut the door and went on the other side.

Tae got into the car and began driving. Jungkook being the clingy little he is he rested his head on the elder's shoulder as he drove. All of a sudden his phone rang again.
"Sorry baby I need to take this"
"B-but daddy.."
"No koo, just stay quiet okay" Tae instructed as he accepted the call on speaker, while Jungkook lifted his head from Tae's shoulder and moved it to the head rest.

"Yes?" Taehyung spoke with such a deep, and dark voice, it made Jungkook let out a small whimper.
"Sir he still isn't cooperating with us! We've tied him to the chair like you said and we've beat the shit out of him. But he really doesn't want to confess. What should we do now?"
Jungkook was listening intently, but the poor boy had no idea what they were talking about.
He wriggled around in his seat, keeping his arms and legs as close as possible so he didn't get in the elders way.

But that wasn't what Taehyung wanted, so while he focused on the road and the phone call he moved his hand to the younger's thigh and caressed it softly. Jungkook turned his head in surprise and looked at the elder. Tae was looking straight ahead with a stone cold face which shocked Jungkook a lot. Taehyung never showed his dark manner to the younger as he always made sure the little wasn't near him when he was on a call or was doing work at home.

The dark manner he was expressing at that moment, wasn't even the same face which he showed when the little was naughty and Tae needed to tell him off. He never got that angry with Jungkook, only when he needed to, which was very rare anyway, it was usually just when Jungkook didn't want to part with him. Other than that he never really did anything bad.

"Just do the next thing, why do you need to keep calling me, if we go through the process   each time! If he's not talking make him talk! and tell him if he doesn't we'll make him life a living hell like he did to all those he murdered" Taehyung growled, gripping his hand on the steering wheel firmly in anger.
But what he didn't realise was that he was also gripping the little's thigh just as tight. Jungkook's eyes teared up, but he was told to be quiet, so he tried his hardest not to let out a loud cry. He had the end of his hoodie sleeve stuffed in his mouth, stopping any escaping whimpers.