[T W O]

[song recommendation: Romantic Lover-- Eyedress]

[spoilers for season 4 (Eri and her quirk)]

[strong language]

[Chapter Two]

I awoke to the sound of voices. I recognized Deku's voice immediately, even as I had just begun to awake. However, at the sound of the other voice, who didn't belong to I.V.A.N, I shot up.

An explosion cracked in my palm, my quirk activating unconsciously as I sprung up. Deku quickly turned, tell me that it was alright. He moved to the side, exposing the figure that the second voice belonged to.

I felt my body visibly relax as I met All Might's gaze. My quirk died out, my other hand coming to wipe over my face. I stood from the bed, shuffling towards the kitchen where they stood.

"Sorry if we woke you," All Might apologized. I shook my head and took a bottle of water from the counter.

"How did you find us?" I muttered, my voice still raspy from having awoken so suddenly.

"I tracked you down. But, don't worry. I'm the only one who knows your location," He assured. "I came to update you on Y/n's condition."

Immediately, I turned at the sound of her name. I put the bottle to the side. Deku turned away from me, nodding his head to All Might.

"We asked Eri to try and use her quirk on her. We thought that if the Rewind quirk could restore anything to its original state, she would be healed. And while that was true; Eri used her quirk, and all of Y/n's injuries were healed....she still hasn't woken up," He said. "The doctors think it's the stress and shock on her body. They don't know when she'll awaken, but she's finally breathing on her own."

I felt my shoulders drop in disappointment. Deku sighed softly, flicking his eyes to me, then to All Might. "What about Ochako?"

"She's doing alright. Though, she came to me and begged me to tell her where you were," He said.

"It's better to keep her away, as much as I hate to say it," Deku said, rubbing a hand over his face.

I'd never admit it aloud, and I sure as hell wouldn't ever say it to him, but...I felt bad for Deku. He didn't have to be doing any of this. He could easily go home and be with his own soulmate, rather than search after the fucker who almost killed mine. But, he was the one who planned all of this.

"What about her family?" I asked, walking to wear our gear laid out on the opposite bed.

"They've been moved to a private facility. Y/n has been moved with them, and they have a set of heroes around them at all times," All Might said.