[T W E N T Y]

[Song recommendation: Way Down We Go --- KALEO]

[Warning: mentions of a panic attack]

[Chapter Twenty]

Target Name: Kimina Rin
Age: 22 y/o
Height: 165 CM (5'5'')
Weight: 54 KG (120 LBS)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green

Quirk: Nightmare Mist. An airborne mist secretes from the user and alters the victim's brain to cause hallucinations of their fears. Affects the temporal lobe and affects the rationality of the victims.

Threat Level: A+

By the conjunctive order of the Public Safety Commission and the Hero Committee, it has been decided that Kimina Rin is to be captured and brought into the custody of the Hero Committee. There, she will be stripped of her quirk using the blood of L/n Y/n, AKA, Negate.

My stomach churned. My head began to spin, and my vision began to blur. I was having trouble catching my breath after it felt like something slammed against my chest. Each breath I took felt like it was sucking the air from my lungs. I couldn't tear my eyes away from my laptop; I just kept rereading the words in front of me, making sure that I was reading them correctly.

"Negate, your oxygen levels are dropping and your blood pressure is rising. You need to inhale and calm down."

Calm down? How the fuck was I supposed to calm down?! The fucking Hero Committee decided that they wanted me as a goddamn executor!

"Y/n, your heart rate is dangerously hi—"

I ripped the com from my ear and threw it on the desk as I stood up, knocking my chair over in the process. My chest rose and fell heavily and quickly. My body shook and I felt my stomach twisting and churning. The tightness in my chest only seemed to increase as the moments passed, bringing tears to my eyes.

They were going to use my blood to strip Kimina's quirk from her. But why? Because she used it and fled from the hospital? She had been missing for an entire year, and the heroes nor the police ever tried to find her. The only reason I knew about her was from the file I found on Detnerat's system. Was it because she was Dabi's soulmate? Were they trying to get at him by using her?

I didn't want to do this. Taking someone's quirk was like ripping part of their body away. I only used it on Daisuke Coran because I knew that he was working for All for One. He was a real threat. He almost killed me. But Kimina?

All she had ever done was petty crimes. A robbery here and there. Maybe one or two assaults. That was it. She didn't kill. She wasn't a mass murderer. She isn't working for All for One. She is nothing compared to the others out there. So why?

Were they even going to tell me? Would they even give me a choice? Or would they force me into doing it? Would they try and hurt me just to get my blood? I had no blood in any kind of system. I made sure of it. The last thing I wanted was for my quirk to fall into the wrong hands.