[S I X]

[lovely -- Billie Eilish with Khalid]

[Chapter Six]

"So, whatever is on this chip...it's called T.A.A.W?" Deku asked, sliding into the chair beside me.

"Yeah, but I don't have any fucking clue how to get the damned thing working," I muttered. "It doesn't fit in a computer or any hard drive."

Deku tapped his fingers on the table. "I think I have an idea," He said, standing up. "I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"You'll see," He said, walking out without another word.

About twenty minutes later, Deku returned. He was holding a small bag, and I could see the outline of a box through the thin plastic. He placed the bag on the table, taking the box out.

"A camcorder?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm," He said, taking it out. He connected a USB cord from it to the computer, then opened the side. "Aha! I was right! The SD doesn't fit anywhere else--"

"Because it came from a camcorder," I said. Deku grinned at me. He put the chip in, as I clicked on the file.

Y/n appeared in front of us. She was sitting at what looked like her desk in her dorm room. She leaned back after straightening the camera, putting an earpiece in as she did.

"I.V.A.N,"

"Everything is ready to go, Y/n."

"Excellent, let's get this started with."

She faced the camera, smiling with a small wave.

"Hey, Katsuki, Izuku. If you're watching this, it means that Project T.A.A.W has started. Something's happened during the battle with Daisuke, and I'm not able to be with you right now. Whether I'm dead, or I've been captured, or some reason that I can't be with you. I can only assume the both of you are together, and if you're not, find each other."

She twirled a pencil between her fingers and over her knuckles.

"I've already planned ahead of time. I was inexperienced as a fighter, and I know my need for vengeance and for my family is going to overtake my brains. This is why I'm creating this three months beforehand.

I've created a series of AI systems. The first is I.V.A.N, a programmed system to give you any information that you need. Should his systems fail or get corrupted, Y.A.S.E is set into place. E.V.A is a system made for protection. She's in charge of your suits and all the protocols enscripted in them.

I made these as a way to help guide you. Soon, you're going to uncover a message I left for you. 'There is a third'. It's confusing without context, I know. But hopefully, you've had some speculations as to what it is. If not, I'm still going to explain it.

I have a third quirk. And I found out about it by accident. Well, I guess it's not really a third quirk. It's more of a...branched version,"

She shook her head, placing the pencil down onto the desk.

"Sorry, I'm getting off track. Anyways, the third quirk. It took me a while to realize it, but the person who created the portals that connected my world and yours..."

She raised her head, tapping the side of it.

"Was me. I was doing it without knowing it. The portal that Mila used to transfer the quirk to this world was never closed before she passed. As we dove deeper into my quirk, I didn't realize that I was the reason it closed. And another one is opened in its place."

Deku and I looked at each other before looking back to the screen.

"It's located behind the school in the woods. It's about 800 meters behind the gates, and slightly to the northeast. As far as I'm concerned, it's out of the range of Hound Dog patrols, meaning that getting caught wouldn't be an issue.

However, getting there might be a little tricky. It's a little secluded. I went there to train so nobody would bother me. There are a few slashes in some of the trees so I wouldn't lose my way.

I found out by accident. I was playing around with my quirk, trying to exchange things out. I was frustrated, and upset because we couldn't find Jojo, and the thought that he might still be there was floating around my mind. The next thing I knew, I was staring into a portal.

I need your help. If all goes well, then my family is going to be saved. It's the only thing I'm hoping and what I'm praying for. But it doesn't stop there. They have families of their own. I don't know what's happening to them, or if anything is happening to them. But I need someone to check. And I'm entrusting that to you.

It's a lot to ask, and I have no right to bring my burdens upon you. But if you're watching this, it means I can't do it myself. I'm sorry I can't be there for you. Katsuki, I'm especially sorry to you. If I'm dead, then just know I really, really love you. If I'm not dead, then I still really, really love you, but I'll see you soon enough.

I promise that I won't go down easily. But...if that does happen, know that I tried. I wanted to make a video for my family...but...I don't think it's such a good idea to speak to them directly. So, they'll just have to deal without me for a while, I suppose."

She leaned back, bringing a knee into her chest as she hooked her arms around it.

"Go to my world. Find their families. Bring them back. Protect them. I highly doubt that I'm dead, so do me this favor until I can come back. You know that I'm stubborn, so this isn't gonna happen so easily."

She smiled gently.

"And if you start to lose hope, just remember this. Project T.A.A.W."

She closed her eyes, tilting her head to the side as she gave a small peace sign.

"There's always another way."

[Chapter Six: End]
[Date: 21 July 2021]
[Images are not mine]
[Edited]

[Chapter Six: End][Date: 21 July 2021][Images are not mine][Edited]