[E I G H T]

[Song recommendation: Feeling Whitney -- Post Malone]

[Chapter Eight]

"Is this everyone?"

Heroes lined the long table. Deku, Todoroki and I were seated beside Endeavor. The rest of the other students were also seated with their respected mentors. We were called into this meeting suddenly.

Apparently, it was some kind of recon mission, or something like that. I don't know. I wasn't really listening to what Burnin' said.

"All right," Endeavor said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's begin." We watched as All Might stood up. So he was the one to call this.

"I'm sorry for calling this meeting so suddenly, but we've uncovered something pretty big," He said. "Thirty years ago, one of the most well-known quirks vanished off of the face of the Earth. The quirk is called 'Nullify', and it has the ability to erase any quirk with the touch of the user's blood. It was used against All For One. It was believed to have gone out with its user, Asuen Mila, when she also vanished. However, we found something that might prove that wrong."

"Yesterday, we discovered something we had yet to ever see," Hawks said, standing up as well. "A break in the universe. We discovered an interdimensional portal that connected this world to another."

"We sent a team inside the portal to scout around. And we were given the report of the League of Villains scouring around inside," All Might said. "After some digging, we found something relating to the Nullification quirk."

"In that world, quirks cease to exist," Hawks said. "Everyone there is quirkless. However, an abnormal brain scan was found."

"At first glance, it just seemed as if this girl had heightened brain activity. But when compared to a neurological scan of Asuen Mila's, it was almost identical," All Might continued. "Upon further investigation, we found that Mila had been in the same room as this girl's father when she died. She must have somehow transferred her power to the boy, and like a quirk in our world, it skipped over him, and went to his daughter."

"Who is this girl?" Endeavor asked.

All Might clicked on a remote. When the image appeared on the screen, I felt my eyes widen. I saw Kirishima lean forward in his seat.

"Bakugou! Isn't that--!"

Bright e/c eyes. Fair s/c skin. H/l h/c hair that framed her face. Soft l/c lips, pulled in a smile, showing off her white teeth and beautiful smile.

"Do you know this girl, Bakugou-kun?" Hawks asked, slightly in surprise. I fished in my pocket, slowly bringing out the mirror shards that had grown over time. He took it from my hands, his eyebrows furrowing together. "This girl is your soulmate?"