Gym

☆ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ

____________________________________

At the dining area, Jennie is watching her girlfriend who's eating too much foods. It is fine for her but the problem is, Rosé eats lots of junk foods and that is not good for her health. This is why Jennie was worried about.

“Love? Don't eat too much” Jennie warned her girlfriend who's munching her foods.

"But I wuv to eat" Rosé childishly said while her mouth is full of junk foods which make Jennie sigh.

"Uh, maybe can you please change your meal? You've been eating pizza and chips with soda for a month now and that is not good for your health" Jennie worriedly said while looking at her girl.

Rosé was not able to speak because her mouth is full. She just looked at her girlfriend and make a lip-quivering moue.

"Cutie, but it won't work" Jennie said while pulling the pizza box away from Rosé which made the blondie pouted her lips even more.

"Wuv! Pwease... Gwive me my pwizza!" Rosé grumbled like a baby.

"It's a no no, Rosie. You need to stop now or else, you will get fat" Jennie warned her again which make Rosé stiffed at her position.

Silence came in between the two of them and Jennie noticed it.

"Love, I'm sorry okay? I'm just worried for your health—"

"Can we go to the gym?" Rosé suddenly asked that cut her off.

"Oh... W-Waeyo?"

"I don't want to get fat" Rosé said before she bows her head down. Something is bothering her mind like she's scared of something.

"But you're not fat, love. Forget about what I've said—"

"Let's go to the gym, pweaseeee?" Rosé suddenly hugged Jennie's left arm while looking at her pleasingly with a pout on her lips.

Jennie couldn't resist her girlfriend's cuteness so she just sighed and nodded her head.

"Okay love, as you wish" she said that made her girl yell like a happy kid.

———————

The couple went to the gym and Rosé noticed something while they are walking inside of it. Everyone were looking at them but obviously, only on her hot girlfriend who's beside her. She's glaring to whoever tried to stick those eyes on her girlfriend's body. It made Rosé suddenly change her mood like she was so annoyed at this moment.

"What do you wanna do first?" Jennie asked Rosé who keeps on glaring at those men who's looking at her girl mischievously.

"I wanna go home" Rosé timidly said as she rolled her eyes on Jennie.

Jennie saw how her girlfriend was bitching at her and she wondered why?

"But love, we just came here. Is there something wrong? I thought you like to go here?" she asked while looking at the girl who's crossing her arms while making a grumpy noise.

"Yeah, but not with you" Rosé said while glaring at Jennie.

"You asked me to go with you" Jennie said which caught Rosé on the hop.

"Y-Yeah, I asked you to drive me off then you should go home afterwards!" Rosé exasperatedly said and it twitches Jennie's heart by her sudden behavior.

"Love, tell me what's wrong?" Jennie calmly said, trying to hug her sulking girl but Rosé suddenly pushed her away.

"I hate you!" Rosé shouted which suddenly pissed off her girlfriend. But then, Jennie tried to simmer down because she remembers that they are fine before they left the house and now, she doesn't have any idea why her girlfriend is acting like this.

"I know you don't. Now tell me, what's your problem?"

"Are you really asking me what's my problem?!" Rosé asked her back, madly which made Jennie gave in. She won't let her emotions explode because she knew that she needs to understand her girlfriend.

"My problem is you!" Rosé frustratingly said as she began to cry. Jennie stiffed at her position as she watch her girlfriend, crying in front of her.

"L-Love—"

"Why do you have to be so sexy and hot?!" Rosé suddenly asked her which makes her baffled.

"I hate you for that! Look! Everyone was looking at you!" Rosé said so Jennie looked around to see if it was true and then she noticed that there are boys who are looking at them.

"I should be the only one who could see y-your... your h-hotness" and at this point, Jennie knew why her girlfriend is being a b!tch to her.

"Love, don't mind them. We are here because you want to work out, right?" Jennie tried to calm her down but Rosé just bowed her head down while fidgeting her fingers.

"Actually, no. I'm too lazy to do it" Rosé muttered softly.

"Huh?"

"I'm just scared that if I will get fat, you will find someone sexier than me and then you will leave me because I am ugly and fat!" Rosé said in between her sobs.

"Of course not, love—"

"But it ends up there are nasty eyes looking at my girlfriend's body, and this is all your fault!" Rosé blame her madly but Jennie just resisting her laughter as she witness how her possessive cute girlfriend, grumbling in front of her.

"Aside from being extremely hot and sexy, what else do you do for a living?!" Rosé exasperatedly asked while her tears keep on falling from her eyes.

"Planning to marry the girl who hates me for being sexy" Jennie responded while looking at her girl.

"Then lucky she is!" Rosé shouted as she couldn't control her emotion but suddenly, it sinks in her mind and that made her froze.

"Oh... It's me, isn't it?" she asked Jennie who's now looking at her with a winsome, gummy smile.

"Silly, of course it is only you" Jennie said while pinching Rosé's rosy cheeks. Rosé is blushing so hard as she can feel her face becomes warmer and warmer.

"I love you, Rosie posie"

"I love you too, but I'm sor—" Rosé was cut off when Jennie suddenly pulled her waist and nigh her face before she claim her lips.

Rosé doesn't feel any embarrassment about them, kissing in a public place as she smile victoriously in between their hot and passionate kisses. She embrace her girlfriend to deepen their kisses as she put her hands to Jennie's back. Her fist comes closed except to her middle finger that is proudly standing, pointing to those guys who's looking at her girlfriend's body friskily. It was like she's slapping them with the fact that ‘this girl was into a girl, and that girl named Rosé’