Baby Rosie -2-

Baby Rosie || Part 02

____________________________________

"Unnie! Jisoonnie! Finally, you are awake!" Lisa said when she saw that Jisoo was slightly moving. Jisoo opened up her eyes as she saw the ceiling and Lisa who's looking at her.

"Are you okay?" Lisa helped her unnie to get up from the couch. Jisoo breathe a sigh of relief at being safe from a mess that may lead them to death. Yeah, she was being so exaggerated when it comes to Jennie. She knows when she gets mad, Jennie might gonna kick their ass off when she finds out that her wife turned into a baby.

"Thank God, it's just a dream!" Jisoo closed her eyes and let out a sigh for the nth time.

"Chu~" a soft and tiny voice muttered which automatically opened up Jisoo's eyes.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" Jisoo felt a sudden alarm when she saw a little girl who jumped at her with a huge and genuine smile on her lips. The little Rosie was cute but she doesn't know why she freaked out every time she saw her.

"THIS ISN'T REAL!!!" Jisoo tried to run away but she ends up falling on the couch. Her butt hurt but it doesn't matter as she started to hurt herself even more by pinching her own cheeks to wake herself up from a bad dream. "WAKE ME UP!!! JEBAL!!!" she yelled in frustration.

"Unnie, stop! You are scaring her!" Lisa tried to simmer her down but it is too late when they heard the little Rosie sniffing. Her lips was forming a lip-quivering moue as they could see a tears falling from her eyes, trailing out through her chubby cheeks.

"Oh no no no—" the two ladies panicked when baby Rosie started bawling. Lisa tried to caress Rosie's back to stop her from crying but it's not working.

"Wahhhhh! B-Bad bad Chu~" little Rosie cried and Jisoo was stiffed at her position, just watching the little girl cry on the couch.

"Unnie, do something" Lisa said as soft as she can, resisting herself to yell 'cause it may scare the softie Rosie. Jisoo seems like she was unable to move as she still couldn't believe that Jennie's wife turned into a little one.

"Chu mad Rochey~" poor little Rosie said as she keeps on bawling. They didn't expect that the younger Rosie was more sensitive and softer that they should take good care about her feelings. Although she turned into a baby, she still aware about those people around her. Jisoo noticed it. She let out a sigh before she approach the crying baby.

"Rosé, Chu is not mad" Jisoo said, being too soft for the baby. It simmer her down but still, she keeps on sobbing. Rosie rubbed her eyes by her tiny hands then looked at her unnie while pouting her lips. "Weally?"

Jisoo nodded her head while smiling at her. "Weally weally?" little Rosie asked again as she pouted her lips even more. This time, Jisoo used her words.

"Yes, Rosé" Jisoo said while wiping the little girl's tears. "As in... weally weally weally?" Rosie asked once again that makes the two girls chuckle at her cute and soft words. Jisoo nodded again and spread her arms, asking the little Rosie to hug her. "Come here"

Without any hesitation, the little Rosie jumped at her Jisoonnie and hug her tightly as she can. Jisoo decided to lift the little Rosie then sway their body like they are dancing without any music aside from her humming. She's gently patting her back then suddenly, they heard a soft yawn from the baby. In a few more moments, the little Rosie settle to sleep.

"She's cute" Jisoo whispered, making sure not to wake up the cute baby that she was carrying.

"She is" Lisa agreed while watching the two.

"She's soft" Jisoo whispered and Lisa agreed as she gently pinch Rosie's cheeks. "She is"

"And she's warm" Jisoo said, feeling the warmth of Rosie.

"She is" Lisa agreed once again but Jisoo felt different.

"No, I mean... I feel something really warm" Jisoo said and Lisa resist herself to burst into laughter when she saw that Jisoo's shirt has a wet marks at the bottom of it. "Yah! What is it?" Jisoo asked when she noticed that Lisa was able to laugh anytime around.

"Unnie, I think she peed on your clothes" then Lisa burst her laughter which annoyed the elder.

"Yah! Lalisa!"

____________________________________

𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅œ𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾!

𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖵𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌, 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗇😆

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 (。◕◡◕。)♡︎