I swear, I'll Stay || Part 01

☆sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴇɴɴɪᴇ sᴏ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝐈 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside a dark room, there's a lady who's crying because of what she saw this morning. The blonde was being a crying mess, pain was totally shown on her puffy eyes. She checked Jennie's phone this early morning while her girl was asleep and she didn't expect that Jennie was secretly meeting a girl which totally break her heart.

"𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠" Jennie yelled pleasingly while knocking on the door. It twitched her heart everytime she heard her girlfriend cry because of her.

"𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒! 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒!" Rosé exasperately shouted and her voice crack. Obviously, her heart is drowning in pain at this moment.

She never thought that her girlfriend can cheat on her. It totally make her shiver in so much anger and pain at the same time.

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑒, 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑔" she's almost crying but she hold back her tears and choose to be tough in this kind of situation. Rosé needs her and she will not give up easily.

"𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒! 𝐺𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟! 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒!"

"𝑁𝑜! 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛" Jennie exclaimed.

And then there's a sudden silence came...

Jennie could hear Rosé's loud sobbing. It hurt her heart and she couldn't take it anymore. She just keep quiet and let Rosé cry all the pain away. She thought, it is better if she will let her to simmer down so they can talk well.

On the other hand, the room is filled with tears, sobs and pain as Rosé cried while hugging her knees. It hurt her a lot after she discovered the hurtful truth. Her brown eyes that turned into a deep blue sea of an endless tears falling, it's an evidence that she cried in misery.

She tried to bow down her head and closed her eyes, hoping that everything was just a nightmare. A bad dreams that will end up once she wake up. A few more moments of being a crying mess, her eyes was tired and she didn't even know that she fall asleep.

Once she woke up, she rubbed her puffy eyes and looked around. It was dark and too quiet. She knows that she's all alone at this moment, knowing that her love left her. Jennie was gone and her tears started to fall again.

She decided to go to the kitchen and drink some water to help herself to simmer down. When she twisted the door knob and quickly opened the door, she suddenly saw Jennie who fell down the floor. Her eyes grew wider as she watch how Jennie cutely rubbed her eyes and quickly getting up which seems like she just woke up due to what happened.

"𝐻𝑖 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑒" Jennie greeted her with a small yet genuine smile on her lips but anger and pain drowned the blonde as she stand up firmly while glaring at the girl who's in front of her.

"𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?" Rosé raise up her ire as she saw the one who hurt her.

"𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑁𝑜𝑤, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘" Jennie said while grabbing her hand but Rosé refused it.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡? 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔!"

"𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑒, 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛!" Jennie tried to calm down to avoid having a fight with her girlfriend.

It pissed her off as well as Rosé didn't even let her to explain but she couldn't blame her. It was just a misunderstanding and she needs to be strong for them when Rosé is being weak in this kind of situation.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟" Jennie started.

"𝐼 ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑝𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒" Jennie said as soft as she can. She looked at Rosé's eyes and she could see a tears escaping from her eyes.

Jennie quickly cupped Rosé's soft cheeks and wiped her tears, gently by her thumb.

"𝐼-𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜--"

"𝑆ℎℎ 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛" Jennie said as she roam her hand through the blonde's waist, pressing their body for an embrace.

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒" Rosé said in between her sobs. She looked at Jennie as she form a lip-quivering moue and guilt started to consume her. Jennie just shows her a winsome smile and there's no doubt that it makes her feel better.

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒--"

"𝐿𝑜𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒~" she whined while pouting her lips even more. Jennie found it so cute and it makes her smile.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦. 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒" Jennie said with her sweetest voice that could soften the blonde's heart.

Jennie cupped her cheek once again and give her girlfriend a peck on her lips. The sweet kisses that can totally mend a broken heart.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n: Does it hurt? Maybe, not yet 🤭