Steal My Girl

☆ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

I sat at the bench while waiting for someone to come. I used to put my earphones on as I listen to the music and I didn't notice that I am humming its tunes ever so softly while vibing to its harmony.

Suddenly, I saw someone that totally caught my attention. The girl that owns my heart since then, she came as I saw how her gold silky hair blows by the cool wind. Her sparkling eyes, her plumped red lips, her milky skin... it is so perfect and I love everything about her.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

But abruptedly, a guy approached her and gave her a letter and a gift. This is not new for me, watching how everyone die for her attention and there's no doubt that it makes me jealous sometimes. She took the gift and the guy keeps on chasing her. Everyone were sticking their eyes on her with an admiration while she's walking through the main hallway. It is not impossible that she can mesmerizes everyone that could see her. She's so perfect and she's the type of girl that everyone could wish for to date with.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦

With all of the sudden, our eyes meet and it makes my heart beats in excessively fast pace. It seems like my whole world stopped and I couldn't see anyone except from her. Only her. She shows her genuine smile that completed my day as she hastily run towards me. The more that she comes closer, the more that it makes my heart beats get louder like my chest has a drum, beating its rhythm. Now, she's right here in front of me while locking her lovely eyes on mine. I just stiffed at my position while looking at her.

𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

"𝑹-𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆--"

"𝑯𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆!" she greeted me out loud and I'm pretty sure that everyone heard it. I looked around and I can see that everyone were looking on us, specifically they are glaring at me. The rhythm of my heartbeat is louder than the harmony of the music which is played on my earphone.

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" she asked me worriedly but instead of answering her question, I just looked away from her. I know every students around me doesn't want to see the two of us together and they only want is to get Rosie from me.

But it makes me froze when she nighs her lips on my ear and I can feel her warm breath touching my skin.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖" she whispered at her delightful voice that soften my heart. She moved away to look at my eyes and nothing that I can do except of showing her a genuine smile, I can't help it. She never failed to make me happy.

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒

She leans her lips on mine, giving me a sweet, tender kisses. I'm sure that everyone were watching on us but I don't mind it anyway as my love for her only matter at this moment. Her kisses strengthen me to claim her. I will never get tired to show them that this girl belongs to me.

And no one could ever steal my girl.