Baby Rosie -4-

Baby Rosie || Part 04

____________________________________

Everyone surrounded the little baby in circle as if they are doing a ritual, including Seulgi, Yeri, Irene, Joy and Wendy while looking at Rosie. It seems like everyone was unable to express any words while the little Rosie was looking at them as well, innocently and soft.

"Bitches! This. Is. So. Cooooooool" Yeri and Seulgi cut off the silence as they both make some noise while clapping their hands which the little Rosie do the same thing while chuckling. They approached the baby and Seulgi pinched her cheeks to know if she was real. "BITCHES! SHE'S REAL!!!"

The other ladies shook their head because they didn't know that except from a baby, there's a childish lady who's inside the dorm.

"How did it happened? Does Jennie knows about it?"  Irene asked, also wondering about their mess.

"Honestly, no. We found a guy who sold a machine to us. He told us, we can use it to our pets so they can spend longer time with us when we turned them into a baby. But, Lisa used it to Rosé" Jisoo then glared at Lisa.

"Yah! It was an accident! I used it to Luca but Rosé pick him up at that moment so both of them turned into a baby!!!" Lisa explained, defending herself from such accusations.

"This is a big mess" Wendy muttered while looking at Rosie who's playing with Yeri and Seulgi.

"So what's your plan now?" Irene asked once again and Jisoo just let out a sigh before she speaks.

"We need to find that man who sold the machine. Wendy, can you come with me?"

"Of course Jisooyah. We are here to help" Wendy replied.

"Joy and Irene, can you take Jennie somewhere so we will have much time to fix this mess?"

"Yes, we got it" Joy said.

"Hey! How about us?" Yeri suddenly asked.

"Take care of Rosé while we are not around" Jisoo responded.

"Babysitting this cute little baby—" Seulgi was poking Rosie's chubby cheeks. She was cut off when the little Rosie bite her finger. "Aww!"

"Yah! I want to take care of the baby! I am better than them" Joy complained. Everyone knows how Joy loves the kids.

"How about, let's go in a club and make sure that Jennie will get drunk? Don't you like it?" Irene asked because she knows how much Joy loves getting wasted in a club the most.

"OMG! Let's go now! Pali! Pali!" without any hesitation, Joy quickly grabbed Irene's arm and pulled her out of the dorm.

"We gotta go now. We need to be hurry" Jisoo said before she get her coat and prepare herself to leave.