Girlfriend

☆ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

☆ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀғʀɪᴇʟ ᴅᴀᴠɪs

☆ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴀɴɢsᴛʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ғʟᴜғғ. ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴛɪᴄ sᴛʏʟᴇ.

☆ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ "ʙᴀʙʏ ʀᴏsɪᴇ", ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴇɴɴɪᴇ's ᴅᴀʏ. sᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ, ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜᴀᴇɴɴɪᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs!

☆ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀs ᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ "ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ" ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟʏʀɪᴄs ɪɴᴛᴏ "ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ" ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ɢᴀʟ.

____________________________________

Rosé's P.O.V.

I never thought that I will look at her with an admiration in my gaze. She's looking upon the sky as she's adoring the moon while my eyes were stuck on her, appreciating my own moon.

She became my moon who gives me light when I'm at my darkest times. She's the reason why I value every single night. Without her, my life was totally out of the dream while I'm living in the misery of reality.

She's Jennie Kim, my Luna.

"Rosie? How can I make someone fall in love with me?" Jennie asked without even looking at me. It makes me baffled not just because of what she had asked me, but because she called me by my name again instead of calling me Sol, her Sun. In some other way, I felt my heart shattered into a thousand pieces, knowing that she already found her new sun.

"I- I don't know" but honestly, I have no idea how could I tell her. I don't know what love means not until she came along and utterly change everything.

"I'm not sure if she will say yes this time. After a couple of years of waiting for her, I don't know if she's ready to commit a relationship with me" it confused me as all I know, she's been waiting for me since I am still not out. She patiently waits for me but of course, people get tired and I couldn't blame her if she fall out of love, all of a sudden.

"How about you Rosie? What's your ideal type of girl? What do you want to receive from her? Your favorite flowers? Foods? Gift?" she asked me continuously as she was looking at me, and that is the moment when I know, I became a slave under her mesmerizing eyes. I couldn't even think of a proper response as her eyes makes me lost in it.

I tilted my head and looked away from her just to hide my face which is getting warmer because of her. My eyes stare at the moon as if I will find the answer to it.

"I love the moon" I started as I could feel her eyes were still on me. "I don't need anything else except her. If only I had been brave, maybe I will be the one who's with her and not the stars around her"

"It seems like you are pertaining to someone, huh?" Jennie said with a mischievous smile on her lips. It caught me off guard as she was looking at me playfully which increases the pace of my heartbeats.

"I- No... I mean... I-It's just-" I was cut off when Jennie's phone suddenly rang. She excuse herself as Nayeon was calling her so I just nods and smiled at her.