I Swear, I'll Stay || Part 02

𝐈 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲
(ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is there any perfect relationship? Or is it just depends on the couple whether they will choose to stay and keep holding onto their love or let their heart stop beating for each other?

As the time goes by, there's no more eyes that cry in pain. As Jennie promise that she will stay no matter what happen, she always did. Through ups and down, miseries and happiness, triumph and failure, she stays with Rosé and keep showing her amorous affection to the blonde.

Now, they will be having a dinner date to celebrate their 3 years of being inlove with each other. Rosé was already at the restau, waiting for the love of her life. She tried to call Jennie's phone number and gladly, Jennie pick up the phone.

"𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑖, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦, 𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢" the blonde pouted her lips, showing some aegyo even though Jennie couldn't see her.

"𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟. 𝐴𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢" Jennie said with full of excitement on her voice.

"𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑦" Rosé said worriedly.

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒! 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦? 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠, 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒"

"𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢!"

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢!" Jennie said before hanging up the phone. It makes the blonde smile as the excitement fills her heart.

Under the starless sky, in where the moon forgot to shine. Rosé was waiting for her girl and the thought of being with her can lighten up the surroundings.

But after a couple of hours, Jennie was still not around. The feeling of emptiness began to swell inside of Rosé as she's holding back her tears and tried to brush out all of those negative thoughts inside her mind.