Baby Rosie -7-

Baby Rosie || Part 07

____________________________________

The five ladies were stiffed at their position while watching the married couple with this kind of circumstance. Jennie's wife who turned into a baby was completely right there, in front of her. It seems like their soul came out from their bodies, knowing that anytime soon, they will be dead once Jennie find out that she is her wife.

Jennie wandered her eyes to find if there's someone who's looking for the baby as she saw the three ladies who were standing behind the little Rosie. She was shocked when she saw Lisa, Yeri and Seulgi who are slowly walking towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked but it seems like no one could speak. Irene and Joy also came behind Jennie while they are glaring at the three ladies as they felt that this will be the end of their lives.

Everyone looked at the baby who's baffling at this moment. Rosie was just looking at them back and forth while biting her finger.

"Are you with this cute, little girl?" Jennie asked while gently pinching Rosie's chubby cheek. The little Rosie softly giggle when Jennie started to tickle her neck and tummy while showing her gummy smile.

"Uhm... ah... yeah. T-That baby is... uhm... She's—"

"Someone hired Yeri to be her babysitter!" Seulgi lied so Yeri immediately nudge her stomach while both of them were forcing a smile. Jennie mouthed an O and the five ladies didn't know if she suspects on it.

"Aish! 아기, come here. Your mom will gonna KILL US once she knows what happened to you" Yeri get Rosie away from Jennie while saying those phrases like she's informing the rest of the ladies to do something to get out of that mess without Jennie noticing it. Emphasizing that kill us to tell them what will gonna happen if they didn't do anything.

"I'm glad that I am the one who found her or else, someone will gonna pick her up. Take your eyes on her" Jennie said as the three girls awkwardly laugh while scratching their nape.

"W-We gotta go now. We will gonna take her home" Lisa said as they started walking a few steps backward, trying to escape from them.

"Oh wait! Anyway, are you with Rosie? Where is she?" Jennie asked as the little Rosie quickly raise her right hand up like a kindergarten who's saying present to her teacher. The two ladies behind Jennie do a facepalm while the rest were completely off guard. Lisa lowered down the baby's hand and laugh nervously as she tried to think for a proper explanations.

"S-She's not with us. Uhm... actually, she's... not feeling well—" Lisa lied and the little Rosie suddenly stepped on her foot which she silently groan because of the pain.