Dumplings

☆ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
____________________________________

"My babyyyyy" Rosé hastily run towards Jennie and embrace her when her girlfriend came home. Jennie was tired from work but seeing her bubbly girlfriend gives her energy for her everyday life.

"Hi my Rosie" she smiled, small but genuine. She wrapped her arms around the blondie's waist and press their body together.

"You looks so exhausted lœrve. Are you okay?" cupping Jennie's both cheeks and having an eye contact with her love, Rosé was so worried for her girlfriend as she noticed that Jennie looks so pale. Jennie pecked at Rosé's lips before she weakly nods.

"Do you want to eat something? I'm also hungry Rosie posie"

"Hmm... let's eat your favorite food!" Jennie smiled at Rosé's suggestion and she nodded her head as her response.

They went out and find a restau, near their house. A simple date, as long as they are together is still the best. They ordered a ramen with three dumplings on top of it as Rosé knows that it is Jennie's favorite.

Jennie was about to take a bite of her dumpling when she noticed that Rosé was looking at her. There's only one thing she knows... Rosé wants more. She smiled and put one of her dumpling in Rosé's bowl which makes Rosé smiled, making a childish noise and Jennie find it so cute.

Suddenly, Rosé also get the rest of her girlfriend's dumplings and put it on her own bowl. Jennie frowned but it doesn't matter, as long as she makes her girlfriend happy.

But then, Jennie didn't expect what Rosé did. Rosé switched their bowls and now, she has a lot of dumplings in it and Rosé has a bowl of ramen only. She looked at her girlfriend with still shock expression while Rosé is smiling at her.

"It is your favorite so, eat well love" Rosé said that melted her heart. A smile for on her lips while watching how the blondie cutely munching her foods.

"I love you my Rosie posie"

"I love you more my Mandu"