Possessive Rosé || Part 09

ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
____________________________________

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 09

Jennie decided to continue cleaning their dorm while her girlfriend was on the kitchen with Kim Jisoo. Lisa was watching her while giggling so Jennie threw the broom at Lisa which earns a groan from her.

"Yah! Unnie!"

"This is your fault Manoban! I swear, if Rosé won't let me sleep beside her tonight, I will gonna use your room and you will sleep here on the couch!"

"As if I will let you enter my room!" Lisa fireback.

They stopped bickering when they heard a footsteps coming on their way. Jennie stiffed at her position when she saw Rosé who's holding a cone of ice cream as she sat at the edge of the couch.

"Love~"

"Continue what you are doing" Rosé commanded.

Jennie just let out a sigh before she obeyed. She heard a soft giggle from their maknae which she return with a sharp glare. She didn't notice that Rosé was watching her while keeps on licking her ice cream.

When their eyes meet, she saw how Rosé stick out her tongue and took a long lick of her ice cream. She found her so seductive and it is too hard for her to resist it as she knows that she was already frustrated at this moment specially when her girlfriend was trying to tease her.

"It is so hot in here. Is it because our air conditioner was off or is it just because of me?" Rosé asked playfully, making Jennie gulped.

"Obviously, because of me" Lisa suddenly responded which irritates the blondie.

Jennie stopped and went to the kitchen to drink some water. Lisa was teasing her girlfriend and she knows that Rosé will be mad at her even more if she saw her so she decided to stay at the kitchen.

 Lisa was teasing her girlfriend and she knows that Rosé will be mad at her even more if she saw her so she decided to stay at the kitchen