Baby Rosie -10-

Baby Rosie || Part 10

____________________________________

When the morning comes, Jennie woke up when the rays of the sun touches her skin. She opened up her eyes but she was dazzled by the sunlight as she raises her hand to cover her face. She sits up but it makes her feel the pressure and pain around her forehead.

"Urgh! My head hurts!" Jennie groaned when she finally get up from her bed. But when she looked around, she noticed just now that it is not her room and she wondered where is she. Suddenly, she heard a loud snoring behind her that makes her feel a sudden fear. When she removes the blanket, she saw Park Sooyoung who's still sleeping on the bed.

"We sleep together? Did we..." she was cut off from overthinking when she saw Irene who just came inside the room while holding a tray that contains food.

"Oh, Jen? You're awake" Irene said as she quickly approach Jennie who looks baffling at this moment.

Jennie recalled what she had said last night. She will drink only one glass of liquor but she ends up drinking one dozen of it. She slaps herself to make sure that she's totally awake before she stands up and prepare her things so she could leave.

"I need to go home, my wife is waiting for me," Jennie said but Irene hold her arm, trying to cease her.

"Jen, eat your breakfast first and drink these meds" Irene insisted but Jennie continues picking up her things.

"I am not supposed to be here"

"Jen, we called Rosé and it is fine for her" Irene lied to simmer down the lady. Jennie halted picking up her things when she heard her wife's name.

"R-Really? Is she m-mad at me?" Jennie asked as she began to stutter. She's still so upset because of what happened to them yesterday yet she could feel the fear of making her wife mad at her for drinking too much.

"I guess, she's not but if you really don't want her to be mad at you, you better eat this first" Irene handed her the tray of food, and Jennie just let out a sigh before she accept it. "Okay, thank you unnie"

"Rosé is a baby~" suddenly, they heard Joy murmured that phrase that is not quite understandable. But Irene heard it clear because she has a clue about what is she talking about.

"She's dreaming—" Irene tried to excuse her but she was cut off by Joy who's slightly moving while mumbling a phrase.

"Jennie will get maaaaad, her wife turned into a little girl" Joy muttered loudly like she's still drunk from last night. Jennie was just looking at her while listening to every word she's saying.

"Don't mind her, Jen" Irene laughed awkwardly before she approach Sooyoung-Ah to wake her up. She's patting the girl's cheeks as she's mumbling a phrase to warn her, making sure that Jennie won't hear it. "Park Sooyoung, wake up. You're being careless when you're asleep"