Love Me Harder

⚠︎ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ⚠︎
☆ ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ sᴜɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs.

ᴘs. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs🤧

____________________________________

Rosé's P.O.V.

Kissing a woman I just met few weeks ago is the weirdest yet the best thing that I have done. The feeling is unexplainable as only I could feel is the butterflies in my stomach. Sharing a sweet, tender kisses, making me insane as long as I am feeling her soft lips on mine. Our passionate kiss took a bit longer and later on, we finally parted our lips and now I could feel the emptiness. Her kisses make me thirsty, making me crave for her lips even more. The lady who's in front of me is the reason why a smile form on my lips.

Jennie Kim, my what they so called sugar mom but for me, she's more than that. She is my savior, my love and becomes my everything. Yes, I am loving her.

"Did you have fun today baby?" Jennie asked me when we got home. I happily nodded while looking at her eyes.

We spent our whole day in an amusement park wherein we go in every rides and played every games that they have. I told her yesterday that I want to go there since I missed the feeling of being a happy kid who loves to go in such place.

I've been a childish ever since Jennie Kim takes good care of me. She treated me like a princess in our own palace, giving me all that I want and need. Money is not a problem and she spoiled me with it. I didn't ask for more, I am contented of livin' my life with her.

Suddenly, she grabbed my waist and pressed my body into her. She nighs her lips on my right ear, making me shiver when her warm breath touches my skin. "Baby had fun today, now mommy wants to have fun through out the night" she whispered with her seductive voice.

She moved away and looked at my eyes. It was dark and with lust as I just stare at her back in confusion.

"Playtime? But I am already tired mommy—" I whined but she cut me off when she suddenly pinned me against the wall. She nighs her lips closer to mine, making sure that my lips will not lean against her's. The way she looked at me, there's an eagerness from it. She makes me lost in her eyes.

"Do you forgot what I told you baby?" her voice is intimidating, making me whimper in fear.

"N-No mommy"

"Then tell me, what is it?" she asked while looking at my eyes, lower down to my lips. I felt the heat rush over through out my system as my thought was filled with dark and naughty fantasies with her. I felt small under Jennie's gaze, but I will not deny that I love to be dominated by her.

Her cat eyes was looking straight at me and patiently waiting for me to say what she wanted to hear.

"W-What mommy wants, m-mommy gets" I said which makes her smile, so lovely.

"Now, go inside our room and let's have more fun baby"

——————

I've been lying on my bed while she's on top of me.

"D-Do you love me, mommy?" I asked her while a blindfold covered my eyes.

She's always taking care of me, giving me those expensive things even though I didn't ask for it. She supported my family's financial problem. She helped me a lot by her money but I don't know why does it feels like it is not enough.

Do I need her money?

Obviously nah... I need her more. I need her love.

"I love you baby, you know that" Jennie replied while tying my both hands.

"T-Then, why are you doing this to me?" I asked her again but this time, Jennie suddenly claim my lips for a soft kisses that turns into a rough, passionate one.

I tried to fight for dominance but it makes me weak when she started to rub my legs gently before grabbing my knees and spreading them apart, slowly. She moves her hands up to my waist and put her hand under my shirt afterwards. I suddenly felt the warmth of desire rush all over my body. Each and every touch of her, it makes my body quiver in pleasure. This time... I totally gave in.

She's the one who's in control. Everything she wants, she will get it. Even me and there's no doubt that I want her to own me.

We pulled off on our kisses as I can feel her warm breath touching my skin which makes me tremble. Her lips trail down to my neck, up to my ear and I can hear her breathing heavy.

"Because I want you to love me harder" she whispered with her husky voice and her dominance always satisfied me. It makes me smile while my love is on top of me, feeling her warmth.

What mommy wants, mommy gets. If she wants me, I will totally give in, because I know I love Jennie so bad.

____________________________________

a/n: I know, there's a lot of young readers who are reading this book soooooo, I will not gonna write a matured content that much. Maybe, wait for the book itself. It is entitled, Love Me Harder 1: Dominantly Yours. I am still working for the missing chapters so, I hope you can and you will wait for this. It is a sugar mom au and it is TopJen.

Thank you for reading everyone.
(。^‿^。)❤️