I Swear, I'll Stay || Part 03

𝐈 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲
(ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ)

𝐈 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲(ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ)

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs🧻🧻🧻

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After sharing the night with their romantic date that everyone could wish for, they went on Rosie's home to spend the rest of their time together. Having some sweet ice cream but there's no doubt that smooches is the sweetest for them, and eating some pizza while watching a movie on Netflix is the best thing to do with your lover.

Sharing their warm embraces within the shadows of the coldest night, Rosé feels the warm and it is so comfortable in Jennie's arms. It is her home.

Jennie looked at Rosé who's munching her food, cutely which makes her smile. Rosé noticed her girlfriend as she looked at her back which end up having an eye contact with Jennie.

Rosé feels like she became a slave of Jennie's mesmerizing eyes and knowing that those passionate stares was only meant for her, she get lost on it. With her dark eyes that contained an uncountable twinkling stars and a smile that is brighter than the brightest things that exist, there's no doubt that Jennie is the epitome of galaxy itself.

"Love?" Rosé called her.

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much" she said with her softest voice and it makes Jennie smile, a lovely smile indeed.

"I love you too my Rosie" Jennie responded as she tightened her hugs.

"I want you stay with me for the rest of my life" Rosé said which makes Jennie slowly loose on her embrace. It twitched her heart because she also wants it... but her fate won't let it happen.

"W-What's wrong love?" Rosé asked, obviously baffling about Jennie's sudden action.

"I'm sorry Rosie" Jennie said as her voice crack. Tears started to fall from her eyes and her heart aches.

"Why Jen? C-Can't you stay with me?" Rosé asked. At this point, she feels the ineffable feeling and it is baffling inside her. Pain? Disappointment? Sorrow? If Jennie can't stay with her, there's only one thing that she knows...

"You will gonna leave me" she mumbled in pain as she began to shed a tears while looking at Jennie. She felt a hard twinge in her chest as she realize that her love will gonna leave her.

"Rosie, I swear I'll--" Jennie was cut off when Rosé's phone rang. Rosé quickly stood up to get her phone and wiped her tears when she saw that Jennie's mom is calling her. She pick up the phone and wait for mrs. Kim to speak.

"C-Chaeyoung ah, c-come here please" her voice stutter. There's a sadness on its tune and Rosé got worried and bemused.

"What happened mom?"

"J-Jennie..."

"Don't worry mom, she's here with m--" when she turned around to look at Jennie, her eyes grew wider when she couldn't see her. She wanders her eyes around her room but it is empty, she couldn't find her.

"Rosé, she n-needs you. My daughter needs y-you to be here" the loneliness of the night started to consume her again.

This is not real, she's with me for the whole time; Rosé thought, being tough and hoping that it is just a nightmare, a lie or anything that can define that this isn't really happening.

"I am here at the hospital, please be here Chaeyoung ah. Doctors are doing their job to save her" mrs. Kim said but Rosé shook her head as she's still couldn't believe her.

"I'll be there"

To prove and tell them that Jennie was fine, that they are together on their date, that nothing bad happen to her love. Everything was just a nightmare.

She went to the hospital alone as she can feel the cold atmosphere of the darkest night. She's holding back her tears but it seems like the gloomy night is symphatizing on her emotions.

Rosé quickly run where Jennie is, she saw mrs. Kim outside the operating room. Her puffy eyes looked at Rosé which makes the blondie weaken. She quickly embrace the old lady and caress her back to simmer her down.

"W-Where's Jennie? What happened to her?" she tried to be tough but the fear was so obvious on her voice.

"S-She's been on a car a-accident when she's arriving on your way. She's inside t-that room, she's still fighting R-Rosé" mrs. Kim said but Rosé shook her head as she remember that Jennie was with her on their date. That's kinda impossible.

She quickly run inside the room to prove to herself that it is not Jennie but her world crashed when she saw Jennie who's laying on a hospital bed while her body was covered by bloods and she's still unconscious.

Nurses were asking her to stay outside but she's too desperate to be with her love on this kind of fight. Jennie needs her and that's only matter, she will stay beside her.

"Love, fight for us please. Promise me that you will stay with me!" Rosé said or more like begging.

"Love please! I love you so much Nini. Please, don't leave me" her heart aches as she began to cry out all the pain inside her.

With all of the sudden, the electrocardiogram which check the rhythm of Jennie's heart suddenly shows that there's no movement in her heart.

A flat line...

All the staffs were still doing their best to save the lady. Rosé keeps to have some faith that Jennie will fight for them and stay with her for a lifetime. It will be the death of her if Jennie left her.

Suddenly, Rosé fell down the floor as her body weakened, her heart started to drown in so much pain to the point that she's losing her sanity. She's yelling but it is voiceless, only her eyes shows what does her heart scream in sorrow and the hope of living with happiness was gone as she heard the most painful phrases that she have ever heard.

"Time of death....."

"....11:59"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n: Sorry for this angst(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
I'll update the last part later. Sorry🥺