t h a n k - y o u

Thank You

Thank you all so much for every read, comment, vote, follow, and message. Thank you guys so very much. Thank you for getting DT to ONE MILLION and for getting TT to ONE-HUNDRED THOUSAND! It's so insane and I wouldn't have been able to do it without any of you. So, truly, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

It's been a hell of a journey and I doubt I'll ever get this chance again. I can't express how grateful I am nor can I even try. I love you all so much and I hope you all the best!

Now, many of you are probably disappointed about the ending of the story. It came super quick but I just felt like it was a good stop. This entire series (DT & TT) was a bit long and combined together, there's over a hundred chapters.

I know you all wanted them all together but I really, really wanted to show how different a situation could be handled. I showed three different ways and I tried to really hit what I wanted. Jimin, Kook, and Gguk all had different ways of handling it and that's what I wanted to portray.

Before anyone asks, unlike DT, there will not be a q&a with the characters. The story ends here and you can use your own imagination whether or not Jeongguk ever wants to try things out or if Jungkook and Taehyung even get married. It's up to you!

Also, before this ends, please check out my other work and support me there! Thanks!

- Author @Taehkey