t h i r t e e n

Time had passed rather quickly and those seven days felt like two.

Jeongguk and Jungkook were back at the airport but they were the recipients this time. They would be meeting the five who would soon be landing.

Jungkook held a sign that read out, 'LOOK HERE IDIOTS -Jeons'. It was just something simple to grab the fives' attention. They wanted to make it lighthearted and playful.

"Think it'll be much longer?" Jeongguk asked, a bored look plastered on his face.

"At this point, I'm thinking they lost something with how long it's taking." Jungkook replied.

Jeongguk chuckled. "I'm sure it was Namjoon's fault."

"Most likely."

"He's always losing and destroying things."

The twins went back and forth on who's fault it was, sharing laughs as they joked around. They didn't even notice the five walking towards them with equally annoyed looks.

"Idiots?" Yoongi read the sign. "That's rather harsh." He added.

The Jeon Twins jumped ever so slightly, looking over.

"Well, we thought it was rather fitting." Jeongguk commented, rolling out his shoulders. "What took you so long? Your flight landed eight minutes ago."

"Namjoon's carefree self lost his passport and we had to search everywhere for it." Seokjin informed.

That's when the Jeon Twins looked at each, a moment of silent before they burst into laughter since they had basically called it. The others were awfully confused, cocking brows and tilting their heads like a disoriented puppy.

"I . . . What's so funny?" Jimin asked, face showing a scowl as he mentally tried to figure it out.

"Nothing, nothing!" Jungkook snickered, shaking his head. Jeongguk just shook his head, walking away and leading the group outside to the cars. This time, it was Jeongguk's and Jungkook's car because the seven of them can't all fit into one small vehicle.

***

     "Woah, holy shit." Hoseok breathed out. "Damn, you guys are living nice." He added, eyes scanning the beautiful apartment complex.

"We live on the top floor, the one with the big windows." Jungkook said, pointing to the top.

"Damn," Jimin said, following Jeongguk who didn't bother to explain anything once he left his car. "So, you guys live in a penthouse?"

"Yes, I thought it would be obvious by the view outside." Jeongguk spoke.

"I- No, yeah, it is! For sure but damn, it's almost unreal." Jimin said quickly, dragging his bags along side him. "It's really nice to know you guys still live together."

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Because most siblings don't decide to live together and kind of branch away from each other with occasional visits."

"We're twins." The younger said, saying it even though it's the most obvious thing ever.

This made Jimin sigh, rolling his eyes. "I get that much, Gguk, that doesn't mean you guys had to live together."

"We don't spend time away from each other, we haven't even gone two days away from one another. Why would we try to live without each other? That's poppycock."

"Nice vocabulary but whatever. I'm just saying, Gguk." Jimin rolled his eyes, feeling like the twin didn't want anything to do with him. He slowed his steps to walk with the others who followed along.