s e v e n t e e n

Jungkook walked into the gym where Jeongguk was working out, currently in the middle of pull-ups right now.

He strolled over, leaning against the wall as he watched his identical twin brother pull himself up and down. "Want to know?" He asked.

"Know . . . What?" Jeongguk groaned, his muscles popping every time he lifted himself.

"Why Taehyung left us."

That's when the older Jeon Twin paused mid-pull, taking a moment before he dropped to his feet. He looked to his left, an emotionless expression. "If you know."

"I don't."

"Then why ask?"

"Because we're meeting Taehyung tonight so he'll tell us."

"Oh," Jeongguk grabbed his mini towel, wiping his face and hands. His locks had little curls in them, the sweat beading down his forehead. "And he'll tell us?"

"He swore he would."

"How can we trust that?"

"We can't."

"We're going to look dumb if he doesn't show up, ya know?"

"I know but he showed up yesterday." Jungkook kept a calm and steady tone.

"Yesterday?" Repeated Jeongguk, cocking a brow as he looked back at his brother. "You saw him? Planned to meet up?"

"I wasn't too sure on how bad you wanted to see him and I couldn't wait." The younger answered.

Jeongguk just let out a hum. "I have practice so at what time?"

"Seven."

"That's cutting it close but I'll see what I can do."

"It's not really seeing what you can do, it's more of the question if you want to know or not." Jungkook shrugged. "But he promised to tell us and I want to know so if you could come and find out with me, that would be ideal."

"Of course." Jeongguk had calmed down since Wednesday, he took a bubble bath and drank some tea to relax his body. He knew he overreacted but he's bipolar and it's more than obvious this dude has anger issues. "I'll make it, I'm sick of waiting; sick of this."

"I know. He knows that. If he doesn't tell then I suggest we just cut ties officially." Jungkook watched his twin, Jeongguk dabbing the sweat off his body.

"I'm going to get ready to get going. I'll see you later." He dismissed his brother after their small chitchat about the news of visiting Taehyung.

***

     Taehyung, as he said he would, was at the café waiting for the twins to arrive. This was hell. He felt his chest grow tight as the time got closer to seven. He was anxious, nervous that it didn't matter what he said that this was his last day.

He knew he messed up big time, with many things. He was so scared and almost wished he never saw Hoseok and Yoongi the day he did.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk's deep and clearly annoyed voice made it aware to Taehyung that the twins were here now. Two minutes before seven hit.

He looked back, clearing his throat. "Jeongguk, Jungkook. It's nice seeing you guys again." His vocals wavered, god he was a mess. This was going to happen. He had to tell the horrible thing he did.

"Shut up. I just want to get this over with." Jeongguk took a seat, his brother sitting next to him. "So, start speaking." He leaned back, face stone cold with zero emotion to be shown.

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara