o n e

"Wow," Hoseok breathed, seeing the twins walk into the small coffee shop. "God damn," he added with clear admiration.

"They look phenomenal." Yoongi commented. "But they look awfully . . ."

"Identical." Seokjin finished. "It was never this hard to tell them apart. Who is who?"

"I think Jeongguk is the one with the chunky sneakers and Kook is the one with the white Nike air forces." Namjoon took his guess, squinting a bit to see if he could tell them apart.

"Jeongguk has never worn so much black in his life if that's the case." Jimin joined in on the conversation.

As on cue, the Jeon Twins found the rest of the group's table, walking over and scooting into the booth with the remaining bunch.

"You all aged horribly." Jungkook said but it was clear he was poking fun at them, smiling wide already. He, unlike his brother, was astonished to be here with their high school friends.

". . ."

"Are you guys going to just stare or what?" Jeongguk frowned. "We can leave if there's an issue already."

"Namjoon was right." Seokjin spoke. "That's Gguk and that's Kook." He said told by their demeanors and attitudes.

Yoongi hummed. "Chill out, Mr. Quarterback-For-The-Carolina-Panther's." He gave his gummy smile, hearing small chuckles go around. "Do you know how stoked I was when I saw your name on my timeline?"

"I didn't know you followed up with football, Yoongi." Jeongguk said, a dull look riding his features. "I'm not famous, it's not like I did any better than you guys."

"Jeongguk," Jimin spoke up. "You don't even know what we do. Compared to you, we have day jobs."

"Don't say that." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "His ego is big enough. Let's not inflate it." He grinned, taking a look over at the older twin, spotting the distaste hidden in his tautly pressed lips. "Anyways," he looked back at the others. "What do you guys do now?"

"Well, I live with Namjoon. Namjoon writes books." Seokjin said, taking his husband's hand and holding it within his own. "He has a few published globally."

"Me and Hoseok produce music. It's a slow start but we're making progress. I also live with Hoseok." Yoongi informed with delight.

Jimin saw the group look to him. "I'm a journalist but you knew that, I got to meet up with you just last week. Or the week before that, my sleep schedule is messed up due to my traveling." He snickered, speaking a directly to Jeongguk. "Jungkook, what do you do?" He questioned.

"I'm an animator. I make cartoon designs for Netflix and do some on YouTube." He became bashful, scratching their back of his neck with his sheer shyness.

Jeongguk hummed. "I don't think any of our jobs are particularly bad . . . My job is really nothing special. We all make good money, all got houses and food in front of us." He shrugged.

"Aren't we missing someone?" Yoongi piped, changing the subject as he mentally counted the boys. "There's only seven here. We're eight, aren't we?" He asked.

"Yeah, Taehyung isn't here." Namjoon said. "Why didn't you guys bring him with?" He asked the twins.

The said twins both looked at each other, facing the group once again. Without missing a single beat, both voices aligning in sync, they said, "Who?"

Hoseok nervously let out a chuckle. "Um . . . Tae? The . . . Your guys boyfriend?" He didn't know what joke they were playing.

"Hmm, I don't know who that is." Jeongguk replied, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.