s e v e n

Jeongguk shoved the door open, immediately tossing the bag on the bed and gripping Hoseok's collar. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you saw him?!" He had tears running down his pale cheeks. "Why didn't you tell us?!" His fists were tight on the collar, yanking him close.

"Woah, woah, Jeongguk!" Seokjin ripped the said twin off, pushing him back. He got a look at him. "Are you crying?" He asked. "What happened? What are you talking about?"

Jungkook saw his brother, almost instantly knowing exactly what happened and why he looked like this. His heart was breaking, Jeongguk's eyes were red and puffy, a snotty nose to company his tears. He looked so sad.

Hoseok gulped and pulled back. "I-I thought . . ." His bottom lip quivered. "I thought y-you would be better not knowing." He also knew what Jeongguk was on about, how could he not know?

"Oh, fuck off! Like you give a shit on how I feel!" Jeongguk barked, Seokjin and Yoongi standing between the two so there would be no further issues.

Jungkook stood and excused Seokjin, standing in front of his brother who averted his gaze and looked away. "Gguk," he said and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Look at me."

Jeongguk didn't want to but his slowly met his brother's gaze, a frown playing his lips. He looked stressed.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked.

Jeongguk just shook his head, sniffling. "Now isn't the time." He breathed out, giving a loose shrug. That's when Jungkook understood enough and wrapped his arms around his brother, letting his fingers run through Jeongguk's hair on the back of his head.

The slightly elder twin cried into his shoulder, squeezing Jungkook in his arms. He broke down and sobbed, letting out all the tears he was holding back.

The group didn't know what to do. It hurt them deeply to hear Jeongguk cry the way he was.

Yoongi decided to speak up. "Gguk, I know you're upset right now and yes, you have a reason to be but me and Hoseok didn't tell you or anyone because we were having a fun time . . . We were not worried about Taehyung, we weren't hooked up on he thought of him and we knew we would leave soon anyways. We didn't think you would run into him."

Namjoon sighed. "You guys did it out of the courtesy of your hearts, I see that, but you should've told one of us at least so we could accompany him."

"We wanted to but after the parade, we figured we were going to leave in the morning anyways so it wouldn't have mattered." Hoseok interfered. "We thought we were doing the right thing by not telling any of you. We're truly sorry."

"I think they made the right choice." Jimin finally spoke. "How could they have known?"

Jeongguk calmed down and wiped his eyes. "I want to go home." He said, not daring to meet any of their eyes. "I want to leave right now and go home."

Jungkook frowned. "Gguk, why? We're going to Busan, why go all the way back to America because of an issue in Daegu? We're leaving regardless."

"I said that I want to go home. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to do the stupid fucking reunion." Jeongguk said, picking up his luggage and tossing it on the bed. He began to push his things into the bag.

Namjoon walked over and gripped Jeongguk's wrist, tugging on him. "Stop," he said. "Right now, Gguk."

Jeongguk tried to rip away but Namjoon took ahold of both his wrists, squeezing them tight in his hands until the other was wincing and calming on his rough yanks.

"I get it, I really do. You are not the only one who is angry or upset with him. You might be the most but you are not the only one and I need you to comprehend that right now. We do not want to go home. We are spending our money on you and Jungkook when you are more than capable on buying these things for yourself. So, what you are going to do right now is finish packing up, take you shit to Jin's car, and get in. You will wait for me, Jungkook, and Seokjin to get in." Namjoon let go, keeping his and Jeongguk's eye contact. "Do I make myself clear? I'll be damned if you ruin everyone's fun because you're a little upset at what happened. We're here for you, you know that. Get to packing."

The rest of the group was quiet, not sure on what more they could say. Namjoon pretty much covered what all of them wanted to speak of but too coward to.

Seokjin felt like a proud husband, trying to bite back his happy smile.

***

Jungkook sat in the back with his brother, Namjoon and Seokjin in the front. It was a very awkward and silent ride to Busan. Seokjin would occasionally try to make a joke but it would fall flat. No one even cracked a smile, not in the slightest.

Jeongguk stared out the window, a blanked look on his face. He felt some type of way after getting scolded by Namjoon in front of everyone. He was embarrassed that he had already cried but then proceeded to act out like a child as well. He just didn't want to be anywhere near Taehyung and if that meant going to a whole different continent to get away, Jeongguk believed it was more than worth it.

     When Jungkook believed this entire ride would be nothing but silence, Jeongguk pushed something on his lap.

The youngest of the entire group looked down and took notice of the yellow baggie sitting there. He glanced over at Jeongguk who wasn't looking back. "What's this?" He questioned.

"It's for you. I got it from the gift shop Taehyung was at." Jeongguk remarked, moving his gaze down to his lap. The aforementioned tried not to seem fazed over the mention of Taehyung. He played with his fingers. "I just . . . I thought you would like it so I picked it up."

The married couple in the front didn't bother to say anything, letting the twin brothers in the back talk. Seokjin listened in closely, however.

Jungkook nodded, hands pulling out the tissue paper. He pushed his right hand into the back, wrapping his fingers around the figure and pulling it out. He looked at it, eyes a bit widened. "But you hate my collection." Jungkook muttered, looking to his left at his doppelgänger.

Jeongguk shrugged. "I hate it but I'm not going to stop you from having it. I don't know if those are the types of bunnies you like or if there even is multiple kinds but I thought it looked nice. I didn't see anything like this on your shelf." He spoke as his eyes traced over the said item in Jungkook's hand.

The young twin smiled faintly but his smile held so much joy and admiration. "Yo, you thought of me?" He asked, getting excited the more he thought of the deed Jeongguk did. Jungkook's smile spread across his face like a wildfire; growing faster than the speed of light.

"You act like I never gave a damn about you. I just know how much you like those bunnies so I figured it wouldn't hurt me buying one for you." Jeongguk finally looked over at him. "Is it actually nice or are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No! I love it! Look at it! I wanted to get something to say I traveled to Daegu but now I have this! And- And I can say I got it from you which just makes it better. Can't wait to rub it in your face every time you tell me it's an ugly collection. I can be like, 'Well, bitch, you bought for it,' and all of that!" Jungkook said, his joy radiating.

Namjoon choked a bit. "Is that how you guys talk to one another on a regular?" He inquired. "Like, I knew it wasn't all cutesy but damn."

"For sure," Jungkook said. "I call him an ugly dick face while he calls me his little bitch boy. It's a brotherly thing."

"How can you call him ugly when you guys are identical?" Seokjin was confused. He didn't understand why the boys were like this.

"Because we don't really think we look all that similar. Gguk's face is a bit slimmer than mine and he has a scar. He's ugly." Jungkook chuckled.

"No, you're ugly. You're just mad I was always the better looking twin." Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Take the bunny or I'll throw it right out the window."

"You're not touching my bunny!"

________

My Note:
3: thinking on where to take y'all next
2: what are you expecting?
1: how's quarantine going for you guys? Any new hobbies?