p r o l o g u e

Main Characters - Age
Jeon Jeongguk - 24
Jeon Jungkook - 24
Kim Taehyung - 25
Jung Hoseok - 26
Kim Seokjin - 27
Kim Namjoon - 26
Min Yoongi - 26
Park Jimin - 25

Warnings
Angst
Smut
Sexy men
I'm American (explained below)
Drama
Mild language
SLOW burn
I wing these bad boys out chapter-by-chapter
This book is a PART TWO

I'm American meaning I do things by grade level, I have American football, I use dollars as currency, and some of the places mentioned WILL be American states, we love geography

This story is NOT right after high school. This book takes place six years later (from DT and where it was left off), after high school and college.

I DO NOT own BTS, BigHit, or any of the members. This is purely FICTIONAL; false and based on imagination. This story will be written in third person point of view.

PLEASE do not steal/take any of the ideas portrayed within this story. They are my ideas, my writing, my skills, etc.

And FINALLY, if you don't enjoy/like/wish to continue reading my story, then leave. I do not need your comments expressing your distaste, I do not need to know, and I really don't care.

E N J O Y

***

Two weeks earlier~

     "So," Jimin breathed, a small smile on his plump lips as his eyes scanned over the younger adult. "Professional football player? Made it the NFL?"

Jeongguk shrugged lamely, folding his arms loosely over his broad chest. "Yeah, just worked out for me. I put in the effort and dedication." He spoke, the bright lights focused on him and Jimin, preparing them for the interview.

"It's nice seeing you, Gguk." Jimin said, flipping a few pages in his notepad to get to his pre-written out questions. "Really, glad I have the honor of interviewing you."

"Likewise." Was all Jeongguk mustered. "I'm glad to see you here." He added dryly. "Let's start."

Jimin looked to the cameraman, giving a nod to indicate he was ready to begin this interview with the professional football player for the Carolina Panthers.

They were currently sitting in a studio in North Carolina, United States. Jimin was specially invited to do Jeongguk's interview because he was Korean and Jeongguk made the request to speak in his native language since English is still a tad bit hard for him. It was just by luck that the two got each other.

The cameraman held up three fingers, counting down to one before he began to record.

"How has this journey to your career been? Transferring over to America?"

Jeongguk listened to the question, pushing his lips together in a taut line in thought. "It's been rough, I would say. Trying to learn English while also training for my games." He spoke, keeping his eyes emotionless.

"Oh, I'm sure. Could you see yourself doing anything different? Career-wise? Maybe a CEO, book writer?"

"Jimin, you know me. Does any of that sound like things I would be interested in?" Jeongguk teased but his face looked mean, bitter and sour.