f i f t e e n

The door was slammed open by Jeongguk who didn't spare a single glance back. He stormed up the steps, anger radiating all over him. Not allowing anyone to talk to him.

Behind Jeongguk, Jungkook walked into their penthouse, walking over to the navy blue sofa to take a seat, propping his elbows on his knees to hold his head in his hands. He bounced his knee anxiously.

The other five piled in, all remaining silent. No one was sure on what to do or what to say, clearly the twins were upset with what had occurred at dinner.

     Before anyone was actually given the opportunity to speak, there was a loud thud upstairs where Jeongguk ran off too. It was more than obvious that Jeongguk had punched something. It startled them all but they bit their tongues, forcing away any noises they could make.

It wasn't too long after the thud that Jeongguk came trudging down the steps, wanting to calm down but his emotions were so riled up.

He walked and stood beside the couch where Jungkook sat, head still in hands.

"I want everyone's fucking phone right the fuck now. If you don't give it, I will physically rip it out of your hands and break you all in half." Jeongguk threatened, nose flaring as he raged. "One of you had to fucking invite him. I want to see all your phones."

Everyone shared a look towards each other, some beginning to pull out their phones to hand them over.

That's when Jimin spoke. "I did. I invited him." He confessed, clearing his throat. "He gave me his number when we ran into him and I wanted him to be here because it doesn't feel the same without him."

Jeongguk walked over, pushing his hand into his pocket and pulling out a few twenties. He tossed it at Jimin who was utterly confused, looking down and then looking back up at the Jeon Twin. "What is this for?" He asked.

"Your medical bill." Jeongguk said and yanked Jimin up by his collar, glaring at him with anger and hate.

That's when Yoongi and Namjoon ran over, ripping Jeongguk away so he wouldn't hurt Jimin in any sort of way.

"How fucking dare you!" Jeongguk shouted at him.

The other Jeon Twin had his head up finally, watching the scene unfold. He wasn't going to help calm his brother because he believed that Jimin deserved it.

"Why?! You knew we didn't want to see him, you fucking knew and you invited him?! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Jeongguk was outraged; infuriated with the actions Jimin chose.

"G-Gguk- I'm s-sorry!" Jimin backed away, stepping back from Jeongguk who's face burned red.

Namjoon grabbed Jeongguk's wrist. "I hate to step and risk hurting myself but part of me thinks you're being a little dramatic, Jeongguk."

"How?" Jungkook spoke, everyone looking at him as he still sat there, a brow cocked. "How exactly is he being a little dramatic? Who said Taehyung could come? Who wanted him there besides Jimin? We made it clear countless times our shared distaste for him and for some odd reason, that shit is always brought up and rubbed right into our faces. Funny, right?"

Namjoon sighed, shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders. "I'm not saying or trying to justify what Jimin did, I just think that trying to send him to the hospital goes a tad bit extreme when it comes to ass beatings. Yes, he made a mistake. I'm sure Jimin regrets it after being threatened the way he was. But, I want all of us to take a breather."

Seokjin silently stood and moved to Jimin's side so he could comfort him, wrapping his one arm around his shoulders.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "It's comical. We were going to take you fools out to buy you all something to show our 'gratitude' but fuck that idea since Jimin wants to ruin it."