t w e n t y - t w o

Jeongguk was already gone since his coach required him to be at the field nice and early for practice. He still was unaware on the fact that Taehyung was going to be attending but Jungkook refrained from telling him purposely.

The entire group all besides Jimin and Jungkook were all unaware about Taehyung attending the game. It would be a surprise to everyone when the boy showed up with Jimin and Jungkook being okay with it.

It would be something to prepare for most certainly.

Speaking of showing up, Jungkook made sure to shoot a text to the others telling them to meet up at a small café for some breakfast before heading to the stadium where the game would take place.

It wasn't nothing too fancy and Jungkook assured them that he would pay since dinner was a mess and they kept spending money on pointless flights.

Jungkook didn't really care about spending on them, as long as they bunch wasn't jerks about it then no harm, no foul.

     He made sure he had his keys, wallet, and the tickets for the game later. Jungkook pulled on a light jacket before heading out of his shared penthouse, walking to the elevator where he would be taken down to the very bottom.

He was picturing how the day would end up. Probably fights here and there, insults, tears, who knows. He was hoping that the Panthers would at least beat the opposing team just so something would make today worth wild.

Something had to go right and at this point, finding ten dollars laying on the street would be worth it.

     Jungkook skipped out on narrating his entire car ride down to the café, the author agreeing that it would just be a waste of a chapter to go into detail on how the young Jeon Twin put his car into drive after buckling up.

Anyway.

The raven-haired adult parked his vehicle, leaving it running as he sat there. He started feeling nervous all of a sudden and his chest grow tight with uneasiness.

He sat there, hands resting on the stirring wheel, eyes focused on the parked car ahead of him, heart loud in his ears. Jungkook slowly lowered his head, closing his eyes as he sucked in a deep breath to fulfill his lungs.

He tried to ease himself, think of everything possibly good that could happen throughout the day but he barely could think of anything for the morning he was about to be greeted with.

Life sucked sometimes. Nothing felt right, good, or like it could become any better.

Jungkook sucked up his pity party and shut off his car finally, getting out and heading over to the small café where he already saw Hoseok and Yoongi.

They must've been the first ones because Jungkook didn't recognize anyone else there. Which was totally fine and actually preferred.

So, with that, he decided to finally enter without any further procrastination.

Hoseok was first to spot the Jeon Twin, throwing his hand up in the air with a smile growing quickly across his face. "Kook!" He called, acting as if it's been awhile since the two had seen one another.

Or maybe because no one seemed to end on good terms the last time they saw each other.

Great start, Jungkook.

"Hey, guys." Jungkook greeted back, bowing his head ever so slightly. He pulled a chair out and took a seat beside Yoongi who was sipping on a cold glass of orange juice, extra pulp. "First ones here?"

"Yeah, Seokjin and Namjoon are running late because Seokjin woke up at a god awful time." Yoongi informed, shrugging like it was nothing new.

"And Jimin?" Jungkook asked with reluctance.