Buggy Reunion

Aurora was looking at the progress of the Nano-Machines that he had made before his very eyes. And needless to say, it is going so, so well. He is able to make a lot of them, make so much of the Nano-Robots, that it looks like that he is able to make a million of them, which will be needed in order to make the body that he wants to make, so that it can allow him to look like his normal self, and than, after that, he will move onto cybernetic bodies, with being both organic and inorganic at the same time.

But of course...there is a problem...and that is the fact that he needs some more materials in an effort to try and make enough nano-robotics in an effort to create a whole humanoid body for him to control. And that is a problem that he needs to find a solution to.

He is standing in front of a computer, as he puts his hands onto the keyboard, and began to type away with his fingers, of course, he doesn't really need to do that. He is simply doing that for no reason, or possibly wanting to do that so that he can remember what it means to be a human being, which he once was long ago. He continues to type away, trying to find more and more data on the stuff that he needs to know, on where the other materials are at, as he continues to look at the screen as intently as he can. Inside of the cyberspace pocket dimension that is within the Atlas Knight body that he is using, Aurora held his hands out, as he began to type on a cyber keyboard hologram, as his eyes narrowed a little bit, as he than spoke out.

"This is utterly ridiculous! I thought that I had enough materials in order to make a physical body made of nano-bots. So why is it that I am being halted by this stupid problem that had to come out of complete nowhere and flip the table right at my face?! Isn't there a much better way to make the situation as better as it can?!"

He continues to type away, as he than spoke out.

"Well...I at least need to test something, and that is trying to make sure that the Nanobots can work for me."

He than sighed, as he spoke out.

"Gods know how many years...it has been since I had become inhabited into the body of an old Atlas Knight machine that had been abandoned. I really wish that I didn't have to become this way, but look at me, here I am, stuck in this form. I need to find a way to give myself a body that is at least organic in a way, but that is after I make this Nano-Bot body that I have made, as well as making sure that it works for me."

As he said that, it returns to the outside of his body, as he continues to type, before he than spoke out, his fingers snapping, as he than spoke out.

"Alright, I am ready! Vision, get ready for the test!"

Vision nodded, as Echo than spoke out to Aurora.

"Testing of Nano-Machine body...it begins right now."

Aurora than nods his head, before he turns back towards the nanobots, before he than extended his arm, which is beginning to make the Nanobots glow a red color, as Aurora's semblance begins to effect them completely. He sighed, as he than looks at the Nanobots, and sees that it is beginning  to change shape. He turns it into a head, one that mimicked his face when he was still alive, as a normal human child, than he changed it to make it into a sword, and than he changed it in order to make it into an arm. He than looks at the target that is before his eyes, as he than flexed his fingers a little bit, making some hand gestures, as he than began to turn the nano-machines into an arm cannon of sorts, as Aurora than spoke out.

"Let's see if this works!"

He then opened his hand a little bit more, as the arm cannon began to charge up its power as much as he can, red energy began to spark and crackle, as Aurora is making sure that it is ready to fire at the target that is before his very eyes. His eyes narrowed, as he took a deep breath, as he spoke out.