Vision meets Penny again

In the underground basement, Vision is seen in bed, with his eyes closed. Normally, if he was in a dark room, he would be unable to recharge, due to the lack of sunlight, inside of the underground base that everyone, even his creator live in. So Aurora has to do one thing. He than made a machine that will allow the Sun's energy to transfer to the Solar Gem itself, having Vision active, until 12 hours have past. As the Sun goes down, the energy than is transferred to the Gem, which is starting to flicker for a little bit. Than...Vision than began to stir in this robotic sleep.

Vision than opened his eyes, as the sun began to power his Gem, which began glowing

Vision than opened his eyes, as the sun began to power his Gem, which began glowing. Vision than stood up, and began to look around.

"I think I want to go outside for a little bit."

Vision said, speaking to himself. He than got up from the bed, formed his cape, and than flies outside, while phasing through the underground ceiling. Thankfully, Aurora made a chip that allows Vision to know where to go back, so he won't be in trouble in trying to find a way back to his home.

Vision is now at the Docks of Vale, which is shown to be in perfect condition. This is no form of an incident, except for when it involved a criminal, and all the boats, gone. As Vision looked at the horizon before him, he than spoke to himself.

"The entire scenery is so beautiful. I really wish that I could look at this for hours."

As he looked up at the beyond, he than heard a voice he never thought that he would hear.

"Salutations!!"

Vision turns and sees someone he didn't expect to see.

It was Penny. She was somehow able to find him. Vision than floated down to her.

"Hello, Penny. I did not expect to see you again in this part of town."

Penny than spoke back to him very excitedly.

"Ooooohh...and I was so glad to see you again, Vision! I was really missing you!"

Vision doesn't know why, but he feels a bit...strange. A strange type of feeling inside of his own body. What is this strange feeling?

"Really? Well...I'm glad that you care deeply about me."