Curiosity Discovers Something

Vision is now in the outside world. Vision has been intrigued at what is happening in the world of Remant. But how is he here. Well, he asked his creator, Aurora, if he can see what is like outside. While he is a bit unsure about this, he does allow. But he does tell Vision to be careful, and to remain unseen by anyone here. Just simply watch, don't interact, or Ironwood will locate him, which will trace him back to where Aurora is at. Vision understands and promised him to be careful when outside. Now, he is completely invisible, which now makes him unseen. But at least he flies.

Vision is a bit curious to what the outside world is like.

Needles to say, Vision is now completely intrigued

Needles to say, Vision is now completely intrigued. There are structures he has never seen, people down below, and they sky...it was something that is truly beautiful. He even looks and sees some green stuff with colors. There's a sign called flowers. Vision was very intrigued by what he's seeing right now.

The things he is seeing are something he had never seen. He had lived in the basement all his life, and now, he gets to see what outside is like. This is something that he had been intrigued for long. It's just that he hoped that Ironwood does not notice him when he is invisible.

Now at the Atlas Military Base...

Vision, while he is invisible, he can still be detected by stuff such as thermal imagination system. And Atlas...is in possession of such things. Vision, of he was intangible instead, while he would have been seen, he would not have been seen by Thermal Imaging systems, and that is putting him in some sort of lose-lose situation now, as he can only use one effect at a time.

Ironwood recognizes the shape, and spoke to the soldiers here.

"Get some of our flying Atlas Knight-200s to capture the robot. I need to study what it's made of."

Everyone nodded, and deployed them to capture.

The Atlas Knights at now at the docking bay, and have their weapons

The Atlas Knights at now at the docking bay, and have their weapons. As the door open, the rocket boosters on their feet came on, and they fly.

Back with Vision...

Vision is looking around the place that he is in. He is in some sort of part of Vale that doesn't seem to have much humans. In fact...it's almost empty. But as he looks around, he than got shot by something at his back, which surprised him. He looked and saw Atlas Knight-200s, flying towards him with guns out.