Echo Sees the Outside World

During the week of Echo staying, she has been tested with how powerful she is when it comes to fighting people. Apparently, she has been gifted with the use of Hard-light dust, so she can fire them as projectiles out of her hands.

She can fly really fast, almost as much as Vision's flight speed, and her body parts float, which can make them separate

Also, the Hard-Light dust is the strongest one to be used, as she can make copies of the people that she meets or fights.

It was very impressive, even Aurora admits that it is very powerful for her to use. He never would have thought that Echo would have been gifted with weaponry like this.

And side note, the Bastion has been equipped with an A.I. System. It is similar to Vision: trying to evolve, although in this instance, it is to evolve in personality, and how skilled it is with the gun that it has on his right arm.

But now...back with Aurora...

Aurora is now at the computer. He is apparently trying to make spending with her bare hands. He had gotten the pieces that he needed to make whatever that he needs to make. And now, he is using the both of them to try and make this machine right now. Although it is not an easy task to do, as he needs to find and make the proper machine that he needs to fit the creation that he has made. As he is working, he than heard the female voice of a certain new friend from behind where he's positioned.

"Aurora..."

Aurora stopped, as he turned around to see Echo coming to him. Aurora than got away from the computer, as he spoke out.

"Is there something that you need, Echo? I'm already busy with something that's very important to me."

Echo nodded, as she spoke out to Aurora, seriously.

"Aurora, would you mind if I can have Vision show me what the outside world looks like? I haven't seen it before in my life."

Echo spoke out to Aurora, who was a bit surprised by what she said. But than, he shook his head, and spoke out.