What's In the Robotic Mind/Past Enemies

In the base, everyone is now asleep from the work they had to do, in order to make their place as safe as they possibly can. Vision and Echo are in their pods, which are very close to each other, Emerald and Neopolitan are sleeping together in their rooms, and Amber is also sleeping with them. Bastion is currently in shutdown mode, while it is standing. Aurora, is also in shutdown mode, which also counts as sleeping. However, he doesn't seem to have a pleasant dream. In fact, he is looking at someone that he is trying to for get from his past, someone he hates.

Inside of Aurora's Dream...

Aurora opens his eyes, as he looks at the surrounding area.

"Huh...what the..."

He looks down, and saw that there is something very unusual about his hand so suddenly.

His band, it now resembles how he was when he was back as a human.

"What the...what is this?"

He than looked back up again, as he looked at what the surrounding area's like.

Aurora is seen in a strange cyberspace city of some sort. Many structures are seen floating, and are even sometimes rotating. Aurora is now seen in his human form, in the strange dream he has.

"What the...what is this place...where... where am I now?"

He than jumped across the platform he is on, and went onto one of the buildings. He almost made it, but than began falling down.

"WOAH!!! WHY DIDN'T I...what?"

As he was following, suddenly, he felt a sharp pulling on his shirt, and all of a sudden, he went onto the building, upside-down."

"Woah."

He than looked around, and later jumped to another building, and is now sideways. He turns around, as he jumped to another building, now rightside up once more. This place he is seeing, it is literally defying gravity.

"What is this place. Is this thing even in my head?"

As he spoke out...

"I WILL KILL YOU, LITTLE FREAK!!!"

He turned, and sees...

"No! NOOO!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!"

The voice belongs to...Tai, but with black eyes in the place of his regular eyes. Aurora flinched and was shocked at what he is seeing. This is impossible!! Why is he seeing Tai all of a sudden, when he is dead?!

"NO!!! NO!!! I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU, A ZOMBIE OF SORTS??!!!"

Aurora shouted out. He couldn't believe it. Was this a memory of him from within the plays he tried forgetting? but than he took a deep breath, as he spoke out.