Meeting a Maiden...

A few years later...

Aurora is now a 13 year old robot. Emerald and Neo are about 14. Aurora had gotten them some new weapons, like Emerald, who has some twin guns-sickle hybrid, and Neo, who has an umbrella, sword, and shield hybrid. They have been practicing hard. Aurora has allowed them to use the equipment from below. They are getting better every single day, and is improving.

Aurora was now walking in the woods. Emerald and Neo are staying at home, since they don't feel safe outside. So he let's them stay inside. Also, his body has changed.

Now it has a whole new design compared to before

Now it has a whole new design compared to before. And also, it is much durable than it was before in the past. He can now take way more punishment. All of his other systems have been upgraded to. His targeting system and his scanners has also been upgraded so much. As he began to walk, he found a perfect spot to sit down on. He than leaned against a trunk, and saw that he is near a ocean. He than took a rock, and prepare to throw it far. As he threw it far, it began to skip, until it finally began sinking down. As he looked rather bored, of his face shows it, he than began to sense someone is coming to him. But he pays no attention. He just kept on throwing the rocks towards the water. As he threw it in the water, the figure than came close and spoke out to him.

"What is an Atlas Knight like you here?"

He than turned to the voice that spoke it out.

The girl looks at me with a rather peak interest

The girl looks at me with a rather peak interest. As I looked at her, I just simply shook my head, and just continued to throw, only for her to stop my hand before I could even throw the rocks.

"It's not nice to ignore someone, do you know that?"

I looked and her and sighed a little bit there.

"Sorry, just a bit bored. Got nothing else to do."

I spoke to her, apologetically. She was a bit surprised.

"You can actually speak normally."

She spoke to me, surprised. He just spoke out, casually.

"Well, I guess you can see that I'm unique here."