Programming

Aurora was not kidding when he said that there is no escape from the poison. After hours, Taiyang has died. The family has now regretted what they had done to Aurora. If they hadn't done that, Taiyang would have still been alive for all this, and they would not have become the monsters that they had sworn to fight against. Because of this, the family had Ozpin look for Aurora, in order to apologize to him for what they've done. After about 3 days, they found somewhat that is very horrible to see...

It was Aurora's body...now in the somewhat advanced stage of decomposition. It is decomposed, to the point that it's beyond recognition.

When they saw what happened to their son, supposedly, the family felt utter pure regret. They had become true monsters, and there is no way for them to take it back. Summer felt very depressed and would cry to sleep, and begging for Aurora to come back to them. Qrow has drank more of the stuff he is having. Raven went back to her tribe in absolute shame. And both Ruby and Yang has been crying to sleep, and have been frequently getting nightmare, and wish that they could take it all back, but it's to late to do so. But, Aurora is now inhabiting the body of a Atlas Knight-135, and while he's free from them. as he knows...

Circuits...

Remain...

The...

Same...

Back with Aurora and Co...

Aurora and his new friends, Emerald and Neo are now inside of a intact house. The house itself doesn't look to bad at all, actually. There are many clean rooms, the bathroom has great water, the kitchen is filled with food, and there's a T.V. Aurora has been able to use his semblance: Techno Mania. With this, he can manipulate and create technology of his own liking. As he is inside of a robot body, it gives him an enormous advantage to use. He can now give the ability to finally run, increase its strength, and can scan anything from technology, to combat tactics, to knowing what machines there are. He can even scan and predict his opponents next move. He also can access any memory banks and use a flash drive in the form of a spike on his palm. So he can use his hand by pressing it, and seeing information he needs.

As he used his flash drive, he was able to locate the house that he is in now. Before, the electricity didn't work. But Aurora was able to make a special generator inside of he walls of the house itself. Emerald was even able to make the fridge and modify it so that it could make the food that the person before it desire what foods will appear inside it.

Right now, they were watching the news. Apparently, it has talked about the 'death' of Aurora, and that the family is saddened that he had died. Aurora thought that it was all just a simple lie to make him come back, so that he could be tortured by them again.

"This is ridiculous. What makes them believe that I'll return? They will most likely want to torture me yet again."

He spoke out. Emerald and Neo shrugged at the news.

"I guess that it could be some sort of act. Well, I am going cook up some dinner."

He than turned and looked at her in surprise.

"Wait...you can actually cook, Even at this age?"

Emerald nodded at him.

"I have even practicing for a long time in this thing. So cooking something shouldn't be so hard to do."

Aurora than nodded his head, before standing and walking out. He than went into a hidden elevator, which is blended inside of a wall the living room, and went underground. This is how far his Semblance can take him to. He was able to use a lot of electronic and metals to make a special type of training room underground. When he went out of the elevator, he turns on the machine, and sees that there are hard-light holograms ready for him to shoot.