The Sentient AK-200

There will be an O.C. That I will be implementing for a Wattpad user named Echo-the-raptor. He requested me to do his character, and now, he will appear in this chapter, although his history of how he came to be will be modified. So hope you enjoy the chapter, and Echo-the-raptor, I hope you enjoy what I've done to the OC you requested.

In the Atlas Military, Ironwood and many of the soldiers are trying to do all that they can to look for the Rouge Atlas Knight-135, so that they could determine why it is online, despite that it's remotely off when they made they made the all new A.K-200s.

"Well? Have you found the Atlas-Knight-135 yet?"

Ironwood spoke out to one of the soldiers, who than spoke.

"Negative, General. It appears that someone is blocking out attempts to find the Atlas Knight that has been reactivated before."

Ironwood pinched his nose, as he than spoke to one of the soldiers.

"Well do whatever you can. We need to find out what is making the Atlas Knight activate."

The soldier and his friend looked at each other, and than back at the general as he spoke out.

"We'll do anything we can, General."

They than went back to work, as they try to find the rouge AK-135. The General than walks away from them, and goes past the storage room.

But in the storage room, Ironwood has missed something that is completely unexpected inside the room of where a army of Atlas Knight-200s is residing in.

In the Atlas-Knight storage room, many of the AL-200s are lined up next to teach other, and are waiting to be deployed to actively find the Rouge Atlas Knight-135.

Among the Atlas Knight-200s, one of them is damaged. While on the outside, it looked like it is still okay, inside, the core have suffered a type of damage from a battle with a certain Grimm. There are holes inside of the core that threatened to grow any more larger than before, if it were to fight again. And even the engineers don't know that. However...it seems that something else is going to fit into the core's holes.

As the Atlas Knight-200 remained inactive, coming out of the vents appear to be shards of glass, but are extremely thin, and are a whitish-red color.

What are those shard's, you may ask? Well, when Tai shot his gun in Aurora's heart, the soul has a hole made on it, which has shattered some bit of the soul inside of him, and was left behind for a month.

But when Aurora was 'ressurected' inside of the Atlas Knight's body, the shards of his soul has reacted to it, and are constantly trying to find their body once more.

The problem with this, is that they move rather slowly, and have no idea where they are going. So they only move by the direction of the wind from outside.

So the wind carried them high into the air, and down into Atlas' ventilation system, and than, it reached the Atlas Knight.

When the went inside the Atlas Knight, the shards of the souls fit inside of it, and when that happened, it 'fixed' the Atlas Knight, and began to reactive on it's own. And it also has an additional side effect.

Due to the fact that a soul represent's someone's being, it gave the machine the ability to think for itself. In other words, it gained it's own sentience.

It didn't look like that...at first, the Atlas Knight's faceplate began to flicker, but not red this time. This time, it is flickering blue. The fingers, which are over the trigger of the gun, began to twitch very suddenly. It almost it was about to press tigger, but it than stopped, and began to move away from it, before touching the trigger again.