VIRUS

"NOT AURORA...

The entity spoke, as the aura of another entity within Aurora began to take control. Red liquid than leaked out of his face, as the glowing circuitry markings than suddenly began glowing a red color. He than spoke his name.

...VIRUS."

Virus than launched his arms at the enemies, as Tyrian, who regained consciousness, tried to jump away. Cinder and Mercury succeeded, but Tyrian didn't succeed in escaping. He was grabbed by VIRUS, and tried to break free.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU MESSY SCRAP OF MELTED METAL!!!"

Tyrian shouted out to him. VIRUS, however, doesn't oblige, and instead, he aimed his arms at Tyrian, and fired a combined blast of energy at Tyrian, who than screamed an agony.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Tyrian tried to break free, but was still feeling pain from the blast of energy. As VIRUS kept firing at Tyrian, Cinder than aimed her weapon at VIRUS, and shouted out to him.

"RELEASE HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!"

She than fired at the ground, as she used her semblance, and prepares to blow VIRUS up

VIRUS, however, was ready to do this

VIRUS, however, was ready to do this. Before the Arrows could hit, he retracted his Tentacle Arm, and began to glow blue.

BOOM!!!

Smoke appeared, as Mercury checked on Tyrian Callows. Cinder looks up at where she fired her arrow at VIRUS, and tried to see if he is truly been destoryed. As the smoke cleared...she was in-fact clearly wrong. VIRUS is still alive, and has a full-body shield surrounding him. It protected him from Cinder's semblance. Needless to say, Cinder was seriously very angry that he was able to withstand the power of the explosion she has made.

"You bastard! How did you make something that protects you from my arrows?"

Cinder snarled at the machine. VIRUS looks up at Cinder, and spoke out.