Computer Rage

It has been about a week since the entire move in happened. Obviously...Aurora is getting very paranoid that Ozpin and Atlas will try the best they can to find him. He cannot stand it. So the solution was to go as far underground and as hidden as he possibly can do so. Luckily, the place that he is in is very hidden.

After a little cleaning up, the base was as good as it will ever be

After a little cleaning up, the base was as good as it will ever be.there was a training room like the one back in the previous, and Aurora pit in some new additions. These include a new bedroom for Amber, Neo, and Emerald, as well as a greenhouse for Amber to have inside the base. But there was no food, so Aurora has to get some.

He is now walking from the Grocery Shop, after Vision, dressed similar to a human, was able to buy it for him.

"Thank you, Vision, for coming with me."

"It is my pleasure to help you, my creator."

Aurora smiled, and Vision could tell. But as that is happening, Aurora looked around, and saw that there were some soldiers coming. He than whispered to Vision.

"Vision...Atlas Soliders, they are coming. You need to get back to base, fast."

Vision looked worried at Aurora, his creator. He than whispered back to the one who had created him.

"But what of you, my creator?"

He than spoke with confidence, as he spoke out to him.

"I can get away. It will just take a while. Not go for me, Vision."

Vision nodded, as he became invisible, and flies away fast. Aurora than looked and saw that there were Atlas Knight-200s around his position, somehow. Than, he hears a voice spoke to him.

"So we meet again, Rouge Atlas Knight."

Ironwood was able to track down and find Aurora

"Here how it is going to work. Come with us...or we will take you forcefully."

Aurora looked around, and had an idea, he turns his left hand into a mini gun, and shot at the ground. The gullet bounced, and hits an Atlas Knight-200 after hitting a right wall. The Atlas Knight than hits his buddy, who turns and began to fight against the one that unintentionally shot him. Reacting quickly, Aurora got out and ran as fast as he can get away. He than heard Ironwood shout out to his troops.