Dark Screen of Demolition

In a hidden room, unseen...

It is not working. Ozpin and Glynda came back for 4 days, and are expecting him to come. This is seriously aggravating, as Amber, Neopolitan, and Amber are about to run out of supplies. If this keeps up, Ozpin and Glynda are going to discover their base, and take them to Beacon, which they refuse to do at any point in time in their over lives. Which is why Aurora has a plan to force them to go away, completely. First off, Aurora has to interrupt the program in removing the bug, so it could help him in getting rid of them. Making the bug copy his abilities onto the actual Atlas Knight-135 copies that he has been keeping in the base, using it very advantageously. And secondly, get into a stronger body that he has made, after making the first one that he is in right now.

Aurora was now in the room, and before him is a body, although it is seen as a silhouette in the shadows. But next to it is another room. There is a cable that will attach to the back of his head, and transfer him into the new body without any sound, or any risk of damaging the body that he's about to leave

He goes inside, gets into a slumped position, and the wire goes onto the helmet. Aurora's eyes are glowing red, as he is going to get transferred to a new body.

Back with the Beacon Professors...

Ozpin and Glynda have not seen him anywhere...no return...there's just no other...anything. This is making them really suspicious.

"Where is he? We need him to fight against Salem!"

Ozpin said very, very frustratingly. This is the first time he's feeling this strange feeling. Normally, he would feel mild irritation and nothing else more. But now...he's feeling very frustrated that he's not coming, as he would find them after 2 days. But 4, that's to much for him.

Glynda, however, had an idea. She pulled out a scroll, and began to type a call. Ozpin noticed, and spoke to her.

"Glynda, what are you doing?"

She looked up and spoke to her boss.

"I'm going to call someone to help us. If they can help us, we might be able to find him."

Ozpin nodded, and relaxed a little bit. Perhaps they will find Aurora Rose after all.

A little while waiting later...

After about 30 minutes waiting, a person came to the door.

This person has a mechanical left face, and looks a bit like a thug

This person has a mechanical left face, and looks a bit like a thug. Despite this, he's a kind and professional type of guy. This is Josh, a professor at a Academy near Beacon.

"You called for me, Glynda?"

Glynda nodded, as she spoke out.

"We need to find someone, and we believe that he is hidden in the house. Can you see if you can find something that will help us locate him?"