Finding something needed

Aurora is now at his computer. He is looking inside of it to try and find anything that could help act as his power source for the next home he might need to find...it at least power up the base that he is in so that the weapons could be used far more powerfully.

As he continued to look through the computer, he was able to get some high frequencies. It is showing an Ion Hydrogen reactor. It is said to be a powerful reactor, capable to saying active for an entire 5 years.

"I'm going to need it."

He than used the computer to scan if there is any robot bodies that he can inhabit. As he looked around, something unexpected happened.

The computer than began to automatically target him to a body. Aurora looked in shock, and it was only worse when he tried to stop it, but failed. He spoke out, realizing what is happening to the computer so suddenly.

"That's not good! The computer...it is glitched!! I need to do something!"

He than used the flash drive, and began to upload an anti-virus software into the computer. As soon as he was able to upload it, the computer has already decide to transfer Aurora's consciousness into the body.

Aurora tried to fight back against the process, or at least try to make it stop...but it was no use. The process had ended, and he was sucked in.

Unknown...

'Ghhhhhhhhhh...'

Aurora than began to turn his sight online...but for some reason, he can't see anything in his vision. All he sees is darkness. When he looked around, and tried to move, he noticed that he was under something, as there were rattling sounds.

'Huh...there am I! What is this?'

He than stuck his hand out, as cans, metal robot parts, and other debris began to fall down. This made Aurora very confused. After a little bit of digging himself out, he was able to find out where he is inside of now.

 After a little bit of digging himself out, he was able to find out where he is inside of now

He was in some king of...some kind of Junkyard. There are so much scraps and debris that is around here. He has no idea why. But this is really the strangest thing he ever has to go to. He than tried to say a wow...but no sound fake out of it...strangely.

'Wait...why can't I speak?'

Aurora was confused at what is happening. As he looked around the place, in order to find something where he can see himself for his appearance, he than found a broken mirror next to him, and he was shocked at the body that he has just taken. It wasn't the greatest.

 It wasn't the greatest