A Remembered Creation

Flashback...in the past of basement...

Aurora was now in the basement that his father made. He was talking to someone that came out from the mechanical pod. He than looked at the person, and had a look of awe present on his face, unable to believe what he had accomplished. As he look, someone spoke.

"I don't recognize you. You are very new in my life. In my...creation."

An unknown voice spoke out. Aurora is looking at the person. While he does know what he looks like, he does not want to speak it aloud for anyone to hear when he is present.

"And you are new to me in mine as well. But, me and dad...we did it. We made you...I made you."

Aurora spoke out to the mysterious person. Aurora, while his father did the blueprints for whatever Aurora is talking to, Aurora did the rest, and was able to make him completely whole. And a special yellow mineral was also the one that is making him completely awake. Aurora was able to find it somewhere in a cave. It wasn't yellow dust, but it was very, very powerful. More powerful than even dust.

"Yes, you have done so form em, Aurora, my creator. But...why shall I be named, now hat I've awoken?"

Aurora was a bit surprised, as he did not think of a name. He than looked down, put his finger on his chin, before looking back at the person, and spoke out to the being.

"I've come up with a perfect name for you, but before I say it, I need to know, how does it feel to be made...to be alive? And most importantly of all...how does it feel...to have freewill?"

The entity doesn't respond for a minute, before finally speaking.

"It feels so...so unique. Having a sentience, a free will of my own completely. I have the ability to make my own choices, decide what I want to be. And yet...I am still obeyed to be made as a protector for you, creator. As you are the one that mainly gave me life, it is my duty to obey you, as your protector."

Aurora simply looks and smiled.

'Heh...almost like a relationship between a son and father, almost like my own relationship with my father as well, except that he allows me to do stuff that I can do on my own.

Than, the voice speaks out.

"So...what is this name that you have though of for me, my creator?"

Aurora looked and begins to feel excited, and finally speaks.

"Your name...you will love this one. Your name will be..."

Memory ends...Back to the basement, present.

The Aurora in the present than looks down, and although he does not show it, due to the fact he is in a robot body with no facial expression, he's feeling a bit sad at the fact that he believed that he abandoned it, when he was just a small little child, before he than raised his head and spoke out loud to the person he remembers.

"...Vision. The name that I made all for you...is Vision."

Aurora spoke, looking at the person standing up before him.