Echo's Prototype/Intelligent Rational Initiative System

It has been a week since Echo has seen the outside world. Needless to say, she was very fascinated on what it was like to be outside. Only downside, she can't stay out, or else she would get caught and be experimented on. So because of this, she had to limit to how long she can stay outside to explore.

And speaking of Aurora, he actually began to work on the materials that the scientists had used to make Echo. If he can find out what they used, and how there were able to weaponize the Hard-light dust, than he should be able to make some upgrades for her to make her preform in battle much better than before.

Vision is also helping with Echo, and in his case, alongside Amber, he's helping her with her targeting practice. They are trying to help her to at times aim for the weak point if the enemy that she will face. And needless to say, Aurora isn't entirely sure that it will work in helping Echo. But Aurora simply lets them do what they might do.

Right now, Echo is having a little bit of fun with Vision, as they began to discuss that is legitimately none of Aurora's own business

Right now, Echo is having a little bit of fun with Vision, as they began to discuss that is legitimately none of Aurora's own business. And it seems that she is having a good time right now.

As Aurora looks into the computer, he began to feel like he missed something. And it involves what was inside the base. He knows that there is more than there is inside of the base, he just might not have checked everything yet.

"Hmmm...maybe I should go back, just in case I have missed something in the base. After all...better be safe than sorry."

Aurora than stepped out of his desk, as he goes to the portal to go back to the bast, to check something. As he prepared to leave, he remembers that he can't have his base unprotected. He spoke out to the person that is the nearest to him.

"Bastion!"

The giant robotic behemoth than comes to where Aurora is, as he walks his heavy feet, causing the ground to shake slightly a little bit.

The robot looks at him and made some sounds. Aurora than spoke to him more.

"I need you to make sure that nobody goes inside our base and finds out of our existence. Guard the entrance at all costs. Do you understand?"